Fox Head Incline Gloves

The Fox Incline Glove works just as well going up as it does going down. Constructed using stretch Spandura backing and Clarino palms, the Incline not only protects, but breathes?which is just as important when the temperature rises. The Incline also features silicon imprints on the fingertips for confident braking, because flying off the singletrack at 30mph sucks, especially when you meant to grab a handful of brake.

[Mar 08, 2012]
Dirtydeeds

OVERALL
Strength:

NO PADDING. this is a strength. breathable. LONG LIFE, I have had mine for over 4 years. the one from 5 years ago is wearing out and the pair from 4 years ago is just showing signs I need to replace. Survived hundreds of washes.

no padding if you are all about padding.

I have used and used these gloves. I have washed them hundreds of times. cant do that with padded gloves. I have bought other gloves to have them fail after 2-3 rides and gone back to these every time. They are not for the extreme cold but if you need better cold protection and these didn't provide it for you that's a personal problem. Also if the glove is moving around on your hand you have to big a size. all the negative reviews are way wrong. I just ordered 5 of these in my size in different colors to never have to worry about gloves again. They are the best gloves I have ever came across. These where a recommendation from a shop manager. As he said they are not the fanciest, flashiest or most comfortable but they will do the job over and over and over.

too many to list

[Aug 24, 2010]
MOTOMATT19

OVERALL
Strength:

Grip, Breathable, Durable, Style, Color

Price is great for such a well built glove. They look great and hold up well. Top of the glove wick's sweat. The palm remains tacky even when wet, too. Extra material on finger tips and thumb web add grip and wear life. Awesome glove!

1/4 Finger

[Aug 13, 2010]
axekid423

OVERALL
Strength:

durable leather, machine washable, breathable fabric

weak velcro

good durable, breathable glove thats worth the price

[Sep 15, 2009]
yfz_duner

OVERALL
Strength:

No rubberized parts.

Terry cloth thumb has faded some after a year or so and a few washing cycles.

After struggling a bit to get maps out of my pocket because of rubberized bits on my MX gloves, I decided I needed a pair of MTB gloves. These gloves have been great. I'm ready to buy another pair so I always have a clean set.

Fox Reflex Gel

[Aug 31, 2009]
aries14

OVERALL
Strength:

Simple, almost feels like you dont have on gloves. Wash them, hang dry and they get right back on the job!

Tough to find xxl.... Other then that I like them alot. I purchase two pair a year.

I like these gloves because there always on sale, and to me they feel almost like I'm riding with my bare hands. No padding, but allows you to keep a firm grip! Try them for your self.

Many out there I'm sure. I dont know what they are.

[Jul 14, 2009]
timobkg

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, comfortable, well ventilated, feel secure on the grips.

None so far

I think these are great XC gloves. They're light, with just enough padding to make them feel comfortable and secure. My hands don't get hot, and so far they seem durable. They provide all the protection you would need for XC riding.

The light padding is refreshing compared to all the PI gloves I see with 1/4" of gel padding. These gloves feel secure on the bars, without being squishy or squirrely.

Schwin Stingray

[Jun 28, 2008]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Nice, simple low-profile design. Good fit, silicon tips grip brake levers well.

The leather palms take some time to dry.

This 2008 Fox glove is great for my needs. The style and black/silver colors are cool, and the leather palm helps cushion my hands when on rough terrain.

Best part is the sweat-wicking terry cloth thumb. Greatly helps keeping stinging perspiration out of my eyes! 8^)

A known brand which does the job. Excellent product! Highly recommended!!

[Feb 21, 2006]
Chalba

OVERALL
Strength:

lightweight, look dope

none that I can see yet

Great gloves for the price. Washable, no filler just killer, control, maybe a little on the thin side in case of a palm scrubber, but hell, no worries. PS: To the kook in SJ who blamed his bail on a pair of gloves, maybe you just need to learn how to ride your bike better, holmes.

...

[Jan 17, 2004]
Taryn

OVERALL
Strength:

great fit, good grip

These are great gloves for those who don't want thick padding. They are comfortable in hot or cold weather. I wore these in 100 degree heat and my hands never got too hot or sweaty. Excellent grip too.

cannondale 1/2 finger (horrible gloves)

[Oct 27, 2001]
Mike

OVERALL
Strength:

Very comfortable, even on HOT days - when it comes to padding, less is more.

Durability? Protection?

Extremely comfortable full-finger glove - surprisingly breatheable, great gription. I like the minimalist padding - keeps me in touch with my bars and the trail.

They are getting a little stretched out already, and I think one hard fall will do them in - they don't feel like they'll provide the same level of protection to my digits when I augur as some of the other gloves. Then again, I don't look like an extra from "The Road Warrior" with these on, either.

Liked 'em enough to buy a second 'back-up' pair.

Too many to remember...

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.