Dainese Carbon Core Gloves

• Soft protector
  • Elasticised fabric
  • Elasticated thermoformed cuff
  • Silicone non-slip grip on palm

Read the Pro Review on This Product Here>>

[Sep 26, 2006]
Jeff
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Fit, comfort, protection, build quality, material quality and feel. Everything!

None. Expensive if you pay full retail. ($60)

The perfect gloves for my hands. I am usually a medium-large and went with a medium and they are perfect. My hands are a little on the skinny side though, so if you've got fat hands try 'em out before buying. Mine were just a little bit tight on first wear, but are now broken in (after 2 rides) and fit perfectly. Snug all around without being overly constricting or hot. The velcro closure is the best I've used, very grippy and located on the underside of the wrist. There is extra protection in all the right areas: base of the palm, all the way over to the base of the thumb, knuckles (with the best looking carbon fiber reinforcement I've seen outside of motorcycle gloves) and even the finger's knuckles are reinforced. The base material is strong as well. The Lorica on the back of the hand is strong yet soft feeling, like high quality leather, and gives the gloves an expensive feeling. The inside is lined with an extremely comfortable, soft, fabric that isn't too bad at wicking away the sweat. There was only one pressure point that caused discomfort when I first wore them. The square edge of the velcro closure barely touched my wrist, poking it. I just snipped the corner off and it's perfect.

BOTTOM LINE: I've tried about a half dozen gloves. These are the best I've used, by far.

Various Specialized and Fox full-fingered gloves.

[Sep 22, 2006]
Philip Wood
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, Breathability, Grip, protection.

None Yet

The first time I used this glove was on a teched out singletrack donhill trail with some pretty big gaps on it, and they performed flawlessly. I love these gloves they were well worth the money. I have sweaty palms and the glove is so breathable that my hands were dry at the end of each run. they also have a gell pad in the palm which is really comfy through the rough stuff especially.

No other glove compares to the comfort of this glove.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.