Oakley MX Pro Frame Goggles Eyewear

The culmination of over 20 years in motocross, Oakley's MX Goggle is a face-hugging shield with enough downward visibility to let you choose a landing strip beyond the next berm. Rip away the indignation of lapped riders with our rapid-fire tearoff system. Count the checkers in the flag with a virtually distortion-free lens of scratch-resistant Lexan®.

[Oct 07, 1999]
Eric Sun
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Good looks, nice lens, price

None so far

These goggles are great. I just got 'em. I haven't really used em, but my snow goggles are very similar, so I must say these are awesome.I got metallic blue to go with my yellow qamaqaze helmet and blue jersey/pants. Costed me 65 bucks with shipping and everything. That's about 70 dollars less than the top of the line snow goggle. (That's what I like about these) I also like the black iridium lenses that come with these. (as opposed to clear on most goggles) I bought clear lens, too. 15 bucks for a 5 pack of lexan ones. (I can toss em if they get scratched... and they will because I'll only use clear on muddy days when a bunch of crap flies through the air)

Oakley Snow Goggles (Which I have)

[Apr 27, 2003]
JV

OVERALL
Strength:

Great fit, good looking, good tear-off system ( very easy )

During long moto's sweat is coming in your eyes ( motos longer thand 20 min. )

Great allround goggle, if you looking for a new goggle, the oakley pro frame has to be on the top of your list!

Oakley o frame bubba replica

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.