Oakley M Frames Eyewear

The sturdy keel of our Pro M Frame® was articulated with hinges and sloped for a tighter float across the brow. We reformulated its O Matter™, reengineering the flexible synthetic for even greater durability. It became the new M Frame®, a reinforced camber of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry that maintains visual clarity in a world of performance-sinking distortion. Three-point fit and full UV protection come standard. Choose from four interchangeable lens shapes, each available in a spectrum of hues that augment endurance with adaptability.

[Jul 28, 2008]
jbailey8748

OVERALL
Strength:

Close to indestructible frame, Excellent eye protection

6 years and not a single weakness

when i was buying these glasses the lady selling them tied the frame in a knot. Wow do that with any other pair of glasses anywhere and the will break. they have survived falls, by me dropping them or me dropping myself, thats a funny story, but another time.
They also fell out my truck window on a highway, and despite my best efforts to get to them, the got ran over and less a scratch the were no worse for the wear.
You want a great product that will last for at least 6 years now. Oakley Pro m- frames are the way to go.
you can spend $20 on some cheap glasses you will replace in a month or two or $200 that will last.

walmart crap, and other random glasses from here or there

[Oct 02, 2005]
Tim Jones

OVERALL
Strength:

-> Light weight
-> Confortable
-> Hi Quality lenses

-> Hi Priced
-> The paint on the logo wears off easily;
-> Depending on weather conditions lenses do fog;
-> After years of sun exposure, earsocks and all silicone rubber rips and shatters;
-> When exposed to excessive heat, tint wears off easily on Red Iridum lenses, and it blurs the view when wearing them. they're just more expensive. It's not worth.

I've been using a Pro M Frame for almost 8 years.
It's a green Pro M Frame, strike gold iridium lenses.

They're great for sports, and I recommend it besides the age effects.

If you have the care, they're a very fine sunglass. For having the care, I mean if you don't let it fall on the ground and don't let it exposed to sunlight or excessive heat (let it inside of a car for hours under the sun).

Good M Frame Shopping.

[Jun 08, 2003]
cecivic

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, nice wrap-around design, grey lens good enough for shady trails

Replacing lens not so easy, lens scratches easily

Eventhough I could replace the lens, I decided not to do so. That's because the grey lens it came with still allows me to see pretty well in shady portions of my favorite trails. I also invested in an M Frame Soft Vault to help ensure the easy-to-scratch lens remains as good as new. Overall, it's outstanding for use either on the trails or on the road.

Oakley X Metal XX

[Mar 09, 2002]
rik koorenblik

OVERALL
Strength:

It's one of the finest glasses on the market. Iff you are an real sporter (all sport not only biking but for ice speed skating it's perfect to) you have to buy an oakley.
The service is perfect too, if you glasses or frame is damaged and you send it to them ther is a change of getting a new one.

none only ther are much fake oakleys on the market

I think evverybode needs an oakley iff you are an real sporter.

got 2 pro M frames, a yellow and a carbon fiber, and a minute

[Feb 19, 2006]
Randy Lee

OVERALL
Strength:

cool looking design (especially vented), very light, great fit, great lenses

pretty expensive, hard to change to lenses

Ive read some reviews of ppl having cracks on the frame but that hasnt happend to me. I really like the glasses even though they are expensive. I have a flat nose (typical for many asians) so it is pretty difficult to find glasses that dont slide off especially in riding position. But these m frame fit great! I never have to push my glasses up anymore. They are also very light and comfortable so sometimes i even forget im wearing them.

nike interchangable square

[Jun 11, 2007]
brobbo

OVERALL
Strength:

There Oakley's - Lenses are super clear with zero distortion

Price - but you do get what you pay for.

For those who complained that the lenses scratch easy - Of course they do - your in a sport that most likely will involve dirt. More over you probably using lenses that have the iridium coating. For Mtn biking, use the no coated lenses and you should not have issues with scratching. Even if you do have the coated lens, get a hard case and take care of them. I have The M-Frames with various lenses, Ewire with Iridium, Both of which I have had for 5 plus years and no scratches. Currently My Orange lens has one noticeable scratch on it, and that was when I bailed and plowed my face into the ground. The frames held up perfectly. A few years later I left them on the the of car and drove off. Other than some scuff's on the frames - good as new, even the lens were fine.
For this sport get the Orange, Yellow or clear lens. They are substantially cheaper than the coated lenses. If you ride in the woods, tined lens are useless.
Yes, every few years you will have to replace the rubber stuff, but even that is no big deal.

[Feb 26, 2002]
Aaron Fauser

OVERALL

I little bit wide for my head

Wanted some Oakley's so I bought these aff a friend. They are awesome for riding Period

UVEX safety glasses

[Feb 16, 2002]
Kyle

OVERALL
Strength:

These are a great pair of glasses to buy. I am an avid golfer and i try to play 2 times a week. These glasses are the clearest glasses i've ever looked through and the frames are great and changeable. They come in an aray of colors and tints so u can pick the correct one for the correct amount of sunlight.

Yes, there are some weeknesses but the strengths definitly out # the weeknesses. These glasses need to be mantained extreemly

These are exelent glasses but if you are looking for a good pair, oakley has other sunglasses for much less(65-75$) I think that these are the best glasses that i have bought but there are products that are good products for less. But i still think that these are the best.

the pro m frames, golf m frames, baseball ,m frames, and the signature series m frames.

[Apr 24, 2007]
peter

OVERALL
Strength:

light, stylish, many lens and frame color options

light, cheap feel. Lenses easily scratched, replacement parts expensive. Obscene prices for the glasses and the replacement lenses. Warranty covers just about nothing. Absolutely not protective benefit in case of accident (they will be the first things that fly off your face). Non-areated lenses have a strong tendency to fog, and build up puddles of sweat along the lower lense edge, which dry into murky smudges.

Why would anyone waste more than $30 on these? You could buy three pair of similar or better quality sunglasses made by other folks for the price of one of these. If we collectively stop paying their obscene prices, maybe someday they will lower them to a more realistic cost as a result. They simply are no better than many other choices at half or a third their price. If you think you can buy the "cool factor" by buying a pair of Oakleys then buy them. If, however, you actually have a head on shoulders, and are capable of making reasonable quality assessments of the tools you live by, then you will look elsewhere--there are several more intelligent choices available.

All Oakleys, Serengetis, Nikes, Carreras, Panoptyx, Nikon, etc.

[Feb 07, 2002]
GATORMAN

OVERALL
Strength:

VERY LIGHT WEIGHT.EASY TO CHANGE THE LINS.LOT'S OF LINS TO CHOOSE FROM.

LINS SCRATCH VERY EASY.THATS IT.

THESE ARE THE BEST SUNGLASSES ON THE PLANET.I USE THE YELLOW LINS FOR MT-BIKE RIDING,THEY SHOW UP THE TRAILS VERY WELL IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS.I HAVE ANOTHER PAIR THAT I WEAR WHEN IM NOT RIDING THAT HAS THE MIRRORED LOOK TO THEM.GO OUT AND GET YOU A PAIR OR TWO OF THESE.YOU WONT BE SORRY....

5 BIG ONES FOR OAKLEY

OAKLEY RAZOR BLADES-KILLER LOOPS.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.