iXS Sports Division Battle series Armor and Pads

• full upper body protection
  • "VentMesh TM" Lycra mesh functional body - moisture wicking,
  • highly breathable and antibacterial
  • reduction of injury caused through high speed activity
  • protection shells made of shock absorbent Polypropylene on shoulder, elbow, fore arms and spine
  • absorbent solar plexus padding
  • "NockOut TM" shock absorbent padding
  • "Armadillo TM" spinal protection made of absorbent
  • Polypropylene

[May 10, 2012]
Nick
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Build Quality, Level of Protection, Comfort, Adjustable, The best spine and kidney protection.

Not a weakness really, but I don't think the thumb loops are neccessary.

After trying a few different brands, I found this one had the highest level of protection available. The spine protection is great, and it has a padded kidney belt which is very sturdy. I don't know why people ride without armour, maybe they don't need to go to work on Monday like I do. Hard shell over padding I have found provides the best protection. Maybe I'm old school, but I don't mind wearing a full armour jacket, especially as this one is confortable and offers great protection. I have never found this jacket too bulky or restrictive, it's the best protection on the market. You are worth the cost of protecting yourself, there is more expensive stuff out there, but not offering as complete protection.