G-Form Pro-X Elbow Armor and Pads

Available At

G-Form Elbow Pads, utilizing RPT – Reactive Protection Technology, a composite blend of PORON XRD material and proprietary G-Form materials and technology, offer consistent, repeated impact absorption for dependable performance throughout the life of the product. They are the first flexible, molded, exoskeleton rate-dependent impact pad worn on the outside of the sleeve. The ridges and hinges of the pad are specifically designed to flex with the elbow and arm to ensure complete protection. The G-Form pad will protect you from repeated impacts – unlike a bicycle helmet, it does not need to be replaced after impact, and does not lose any of it’s protective qualities after repeated use. The unique way the pad is shaped and molded, plus it’s attachment to the compression fabric, keeps the pad close to the surface of the body, and this enhances the protection, especially compared to hard shell pads that can move out of place.

[Nov 02, 2014]
David

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable
Good protection
Excellent value

None yet

I bought these as an “ounce of prevention” and resigned myself to wearing them always. After only a few weeks I have had a change to need there protection. During a cross country ride on a simple problem I have negotiated multiple times I made a mistake and over the bars I went. I hit hand, elbow, hip and knee. A week later my hip has a nice deep bruise but my elbow and knee (also with G-Force pads) are fine. The pads are comfortable enough to always wear and the prevention they provide is well worth it.

• Available At

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.