Xpedo Baldwin Pedal

Best Price At

The BALDWIN offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support.

[Apr 21, 2017]
STS
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Light and good looking, while they worked...

The BAD customer service.
After three rides I had a problem with a factory mounting defect, and 3 months later I got no answer from their customer service

part of the mechanism loosed in the third ride. Surely because incorrect attach on factory assembly
I tried to solve it with the customer service, sent three times the legal invoice, and actually they don´t answer to my emails or facebook messages.
So please don't buy their products, or you will have to eat them if you have any problem.

XTR, ritchey wcs,...

[Mar 01, 2016]
scurtis
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Everything about them

The best pedals I've found to handle my amount of riding and my 300lb frame! After trying many other brands these have been riden for 2 yrs! I ride an average of 2000 miles of trails and some fire roads that connect trails here in East Tennessee yearly. From Chilhowie trail system to Tansai trail system raccoon mtn, even mtn roads in Tellico Plains, Tn. Before these
Baldwins, I was going thru a set about every 3 months. I've been riding these 2 years and only rebuilt one pedal due to a crash that somehow forced water past an I-ring to kill a bearing. Ordered a rebuild kit, rebuilt that pedal and have been riding everyday since unless it's raining. My wife and daughter also ride these same pedals!

Crank brothers candy2, shimano xtr m985