Wellgo B77 Pedal

[Oct 21, 2009]
ghatotkach

OVERALL
Strength:

Sturdy, grips well

A little heavy

Value for money. If you are looking to graduate up from the cheap stock pedals but not ready for being clipped...this is the best I could find in it's price range. I've take it out for a couple of rides. It's quite sturdy and grips to the shoes like there's no tomorrow. I had stock plastic pedals before this one where my foot would slip off the pedal every 10 minutes. With these pedals, the grip remained through the entire ride - no slips. It's slightly heavier than others in the same price range so if you are weight sensitive, don't go for this one.

[Aug 28, 2008]
HappyHammer

OVERALL
Strength:

These pedals are fantastic, you just stick to them like glue.So you never worry about slipping and raking your shins. The gold ones look great too. Pins are very secure also and never need tightening.

A little bit on the large side but you soon forget about that as that's whats makes them so secure on your feet.

If like me you don't like SPD pedals but you still want a secure footing that allows you to bunny hop at will then go for these. Go for the gold ones as they look good. My bro's got DMR V12's and i think these are much better so don't hesitate go for them, you won't regret it.

SDP M520
DMR V12

[Aug 23, 2008]
BrianXC

OVERALL
Strength:

Wide footprint, cost, durability, looks

If your weight phobic about your components, these probably would not work for you. othe than that, NONE !!

These pedals are AWESOME. My bike came stock with Shimano clipless but I don't like clipless pedals.

The grip is unreal, my feet don't even move unless I want them to. Even in wet and muddy times they do not slip. I haven't hit my shin with them yet, so that is a good thing. They look really cool on my bike.

Other XC riders may laugh at me when they see my pedals but at least I can put my foot down when I stop and not fall over.

Other stock pedals

[Jul 28, 2008]
B77777

OVERALL
Strength:

Good grip, nice size, durable, never slip even in wet.

Bit heavy, shape would be better if fully square, no wrench for removable studs supplied, could bite noobs.

Where I live, not so many bike shops with any kind of worthwhile stock, so when I picked these up I was pretty happy to find a platform pedal which probably wouldn't slip in the wet, these do not disappoint! Would I have bought them if I had a fully comprehensive range of pedals to choose from? Possibly not, but they do the job, and would have made the shortlist. Might prefer a lighter, square, non-wedge shaped pedal but I'm happy with them.

Various wellgo platforms

[Mar 30, 2008]
santina park

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks good, very very good traction & adherence on the sole of a foot. never failing.

some weight than others(568g/pair), but nothing else.

it looks good and never fail to adhere the foots,

choose it if you want to get best plat pedal.

you should never disappoint it, wow! great performance except the weight.

Welgo MG1, XPEDO MX 9 FACE OFF, various brands.

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.