VP Harrier Pedal

Best Price At

The VP-Harrier is our premium flat pedal for MTB. The Harrier’s forged aluminum pedal body is optimized for thinness, low weight and high strength. The Harrier is big assuring you greater stability and an incredible connection to the bike, but at the same time keeping pedal strikes to a minimum by employing a respectably thin body. The IGUS bearings allow the pedal to be flat to the crank with no bearing bulge that is often present on a pedal as thin as these. A set of external locking nuts on the outboard end of the axle allow the user to adjust their tension and take up any play that might develop. The pins are super grippy and durable. This is the perfect platform pedal for the all-mountain rider.

[Feb 25, 2015]
Benbow
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

light, thin, wide

pins come out easily with pedal strike

I got these pedals as I was looking for something a bit lighter than my Spank Spikes. I've managed to break 3 pins and counting in just 2 months of riding whereas I did not lose one pin in over a year of riding the Spanks. I've tried several times to reach VP customer service for replacement pins and have heard nothing back. Giving 1 chili rating for durability and customer service and slightly higher overall rating because they are one of the lightest and thinnest flat pedals available.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.