Truvativ X.0 10Sp Crankset

Truvativ X.0 BB30 Carbon Crankset 2x10spd: Unidirectional carbon fiber arm mated to a 4-arm spider with insert-molded aluminum pedal and spindle-interface reinforcements. Optimized Q-factor with a 49.5mm chainline and a

[Jul 17, 2011]
Ehigh

OVERALL
Strength:

I got the 26 39t crankset. It was very easy to get adjusted to the 2x10 set up from the 3x9 I was running on my last drivetrain. I actually picked up the whole entire X0 drivetrain, not just the crankset. I'm really enjoying the whole set up. I considered doing a 2x9 to save some money, but ultimately I just went for it. I'm really enjoying the difference. The weight saving wasn't my concern, but at a 30 pound all-mountain lite-freeride rig I didn't mind shedding some weight. What I mostly enjoy about this bike is the ease of understanding what gears you should be in and when you should be in them. Climbing has become much easier for myself and I am getting better at it thanks to the 2x10. With 39t as the biggest chainring, I do "spin out" while coming down huge paved roads at about 37 MPH, but I never go that fast coming down any local mountains. I just do singletrack and rock gardens, so the smaller 26 39t is just what I needed.
Beautiful setup, runs smoothly
shifts smoothly
incredible.
I'm running a 12-36t cassette, just to throw that out there

I really want to be as critical as I possibly can, as this is an expensive crank, and getting the full drivetrain is even more money to spend. I fortunately got it for a bit cheaper, but even still this full upgrade costs, on average, over a grand- so I really wanted to provide any information that gives way to any problems.
but I can't find any
This is truly and incredible crank
and I got the full drivetrain, so it is especially kickass.

It's expensive
it really is

but
I absolutely love this drivetrain
The first ride I did on them, I was in awe
I really was.

I've never had a 2x10 before

[Nov 05, 2010]
Lipster94

OVERALL
Strength:

Very very efficient

none so far

Being around a 24 pound 5.5 inch travel bike, even the smallest change in weight makes a huge difference in this bikes performance. I have to say that the two biggest changes ive done is going from heavy mavic crossride wheels to having these lightweight once (see above). the other and definetly biggest improvement on the ride of this bike is this drivetrain. Between the energy efficient ict suspension and this drivetrain i actually think i can go up hills in a higher gear using the same amount of effort. Its so efficient i think that unless shimano comes out with a miracle (which hasnt been 2011 xtr) SRAM will have a components monopoly!
Havent had any problems banging the carbon crank, they are plenty strong!

Race face deus, xt

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.