Profile Racing BMX Crank Set Crankset

The Profile Racing BMX Race crankset is a great cranksetThat goes great on any BMX bike, it does not include a Bottom Bracket. BB Not included Race cranks have standard arms and standard 3/4" (19mm) BB spindle Crankset Style: 3-Piece BB Included: No Pedal Spindle: 9/16"

[Dec 14, 2011]
BigSapelo

OVERALL
Strength:

Indestructable. Back in the day I broke them all except the Profiles. If you are big and ugly then these are the cranks for you.

They make all of the other crank arms cry. Other than that I'm not sure.

I bought my first set of Profile Racing cranks over 25 years ago when I raced for my LBS and various co-factory. I still own and use those cranks. I weighed 200 lbs when I raced the regional NBL circuit in 15-16 expert and never as much bent these cranks. I now have two other bikes with Profile Racing cranks. There's nothing more that I can add to convince....

perhaps there is similar, but this is the original

[Jul 13, 2003]
Brian Scotto
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Profile cranks are both a simple and effective design, i have been riding mine for 8 years now, they started thier life with a PK ripper, and went through many Standards and are now being brought over to the world of MTB with my le toy...

I changed to a longer arm and my cranks creak a little and the non disc side come loose sometimes....

NO ONE ELSE MAKES A BETTER CRANK FOR HARDCORE RIDING

redline 3pc

[Apr 08, 2007]
Devin

OVERALL
Strength:

Everything! these cranks have nothing wrong with them. buy them, because you'll have them forever. I've been dirt jumping and racing with these for more than five years, and they're super strong and stiff- no flex at all!

nothing besides the fact that they can rust while coated in mud and/or rain, but you can always polish that right off.

Buy them and you wont need another set of cranks forever. Like I said, I've been using mine for 5+ years now, and I've had no problems whatsoever. Buy it. No matter what type of rider you are, you won't be disappointed. (lifetime warranty too, on the arms and spindle bending or breaking)

redline flight 2's

[Aug 06, 2002]
dustin

OVERALL
Strength:

everything! profile doesn't make garbage. just good quality stuff. take my word for it or learn the hard way! $$$

great quality and strength for an excellent price.

bent everything until I got these

[Dec 16, 2004]
Keith

OVERALL
Strength:

Great design and kind of light.

Not very stiff and needs aluminum tubes, needs isis spindle and better bearings.

Good for weekenders but needs less flex and aluminum tubing. Very strong though. I prefer them to a hardcore thrasher. Pretty good. Bearings are popping after 3 fixings and sized spindle spacer.

Free agent,

[Nov 19, 2004]
neil beltz

OVERALL
Strength:

all strength

no weakness

theyre pricey, but these crank! you get what you pay for. ive had profiles on other bmx bikes, and when i told a bikeshop i wanted profile racing for my specialized p2, they scoffed. well, after showing who can put profiles on what, i had the last scoff! who needs a gear on this anyway?

older profile(still solid) and misc. junk

[Nov 27, 2002]
Chris PassedUup

OVERALL
Strength:

No.1 product in it class, light, strong, pimp, and bling bling

little creek here and their, just use WD40

Yo when you see me, youll be in 2nd place. Profile rule over all..

AC, and cheap wanna be anything else

[Nov 19, 2002]
jim castanaga

OVERALL
Strength:

!!4130!! take that 6061T-6and7005 Aluminum!, basic design since 1978,compatible with many brands,39oz. profile ti. spindle can be added to drop to 34oz. two other models. ss and dj.

the cranktool comes with doesn't work, hard to put on...harder to take off. hard to line up. Wish had a pinch bolt.

the bottomline is it's great price for this, nothing bent, broke, and lifetime, , THESE CRANKS ARE GOING TO STAY:-D many offers, looks sharp.

fsa x-drive,torker,redline3-pc,free-agent,haro, especially AC and so much more

[Oct 06, 2006]
Regis

OVERALL
Strength:

strong, lighter than most, NO FLEX, sealed bearing cups

I needed a special spacer for my kink light sprocket to fit, it would have been nice if the spacer is included for 150 bucks...

don't accept the imitations, splurge for the real Profile 3pc, they're worth it.

plus you can get a lifetime warranty on the crankarms and spindel(not the bearing cups though)

crap.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.