Straitline Silent Guide Chain Accessories

DesignedTo be light, rugged and maintenance free. Virtually silent dueTo our proprietary elastomeric guides. 100% machined from solid 7075T6 aluminum Approximate weight 205 grams (include bash ring and hardware) Very easyTo set up Virtually silent Laser etched

[Oct 03, 2019]
Alex Salikan

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight, full bash

Chain came off a handful of times at Whistler over the years

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2010
[Oct 19, 2011]
norbar
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Durability, Weight, Silence, Looks, Ease of setup, EVERYTHING!

It never cloggs with mud, is durable as hell and silent. The sliders wear very little. It's the best guide on the market and it's only a few g heavier than an lg1+ but with a full bash! I managed to rip half of my bolts 2 times but the chainring stays true and even with half of the bolts gone I had no problems with my chain falling off. I have a very low bb and I used to ride with way too much sag (close to 50% due to me forgeting to change a spring before a 2 week trip to morzine) It's the best chainguide ever.

MRP G2, Lapierre chain guide, roox roller coaster

[Aug 19, 2011]
noeffectx

OVERALL
Strength:

no moving parts, easy to install, and light.

None so far

It works, easy to install, no moving parts, durable, and light.
My Giant Reign SX 2011, came with MRP Mini G2 chain guide and I smashed the bottom plate right away after hitting a rock on my local trail (Sprainridge Park. Yonkers, NY). The Straitline Chain Guide w/ Bash Guard combo feels a lot more rock solid (Aluminum) than the plasticky MRP Mini G2.

Heres what it looks like on my bike - http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6069/6061128548_927ec79f83_z.jpg

MRP Mini G2

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.