Gamut USA P20 Chain Accessories

Designed for urban riders and downhillers who choose to push a smaller gear, the P20 provides unmatched adjustability and ease of installation in a lightweight package. Because of its lightweight design, the P20 can also be used for dual slalom and 4X.

• 215 grams
  • 104-4 teeth 32-34
  • 110-5 teeth 32-34
  • 3/8” polycarbonate bashguard

[Aug 04, 2008]
seeingblue

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, Simple, Clean design, Looks sweet

None yet

It works, It's lighter then other products out there. It is a clean and simple design, that gets the job done.

MRP, back in 1996-1997

[Jun 24, 2008]
Pugsley
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Simple design, light, it works

none yet

Loads of people keep telling me to change it for an MRP or E 13 because they are better. I have used this for 6 months now & my chain has never come off! something the same people with MRP & E 13 devices who told me to get rid of it cannot say with any truth.

Blackspire dual, E 13

[Mar 23, 2006]
TheStupidAsian

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks tight, no drag, simple design

nothing as of now. just noone knows about gamut

cheaper looks cool and is so simple what could go wrong with it? didnt add much weight to it so anyone whose looking for a chainguide screw the bulky mrp or complicated e thirteen... buy a gamut

non

[May 08, 2007]
Josey Clifford

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, Simple, Works.

I get bored not working on my bike...

I had to get this tensioner in a pinch to build the bike and I remember thinking this thing was junk... Well, it's a year later and I couldn't be more wrong. If you want the lightest, most reliable tensioner, get a Gamut.

e. thirteen, Blackspire, Mrp

[Oct 09, 2006]
Travis Allen
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Super light, easy to install, looks great, gets attention and works better than it looks.

None!

This producs has a better chain line for my frame than ny e-13 srs had as well as doesn't come loose like the e-13. It hold as well and smashes rocks just as good as the makralon bash.
This unit is as simple and clean as it can get, I wish I had switched earlier. I loved my SRS but I actually like this one better, from ease of use and install to functionality it has it all.
They have a great design and the o0nly way for this not to work is for someone to try and over engineer the install.

E-13 srs, E-13 drs, Mrp long range patrol, Mrp mini me.

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.