Spank Spike Race Stem

2D Forged Weight Optimized CNC Construction, Bar Bore Ø31.8 / Rise 0º, 55mm Wide Chamfered Bar Clamp, 35mm Stack Height, "Snap Fit" Sealed Topcap Included, Length: 35mm / 50mm, Weight: ±135g / ±150g, Color: Polished Black / Red / Blue / Green.

[Dec 23, 2015]
Amy
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, stiff and killer aesthetics! I have 2 of these, the Claw Black and Blue, and the Polished Silver. I run these at 35mm on my trail bikes, paired with the Spank Spike 800 race bars. Super control in turns and they take a beating through rocks, drops, hucks, jumps, etc..

none!!

PUT THIS ON YOUR BIKE!

[Aug 11, 2013]
hans

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiffness, gorgeous

I have the 50 mm anodized red stem and with the oozy ltd bar. The stiffness of the combination makes for great control of the steering. No issues with installation. Not the lightest but not the heaviest--just right. I live in North Carolina and ordered the stem from chain reaction out of the UK, and was amaed that they charged zero for shipping on orders over 99 dollars and got it to me in 2 days. Amazing.