Sette Venn Stem Stem

Do you need a great value stem? Then look no further, the Sette Venn stem is for you. The Venn stem is cold forged, from 6061 aluminum and then heat-treated for extra durability and fatigue life.

[Jan 19, 2010]
wildkyle90

OVERALL
Strength:

Extremley light weight, great build quality and finish, Strong and low price

A little plain looking

Overall great quality, very low weight which is important, and strong, you really cant go wrong

Ritchey, Diamondback, Trek

[May 13, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Very light, very cheap, and awesome to look at (I bought the white alloy)

NONE!

I wanted a light new stem and I bought other matching white alloy sette product and they all look great and work awesome. If you want to dial in your bike for cheap this is the way to go. I bought a shorter stem length and my bike is so comfortable now it feels and reacts like a new bike. I am also impressed with the quality of this product, very rugged and the paint looks really nice. I only weigh 143 and ride cross country and singletrack so I'm not putting a lot of intense pressure on this stem but it works great for what I do!

easton ea 30, coda, syncros

[Mar 24, 2007]
El Neckbone

OVERALL
Strength:

It works!. Light and in expensive.

I've had this stem for about 3 years. I was putting my new frame together w/ new parts but I didn't have the right length stem. I pulled this off my old bike and it fit my reach fine. No bolt problems, no slippage, absolutely nothing negative to say about this stem! Great for the price.

Titec, Easton

[Apr 13, 2006]
Matt Moore

OVERALL
Strength:

light, strong, good looking and inexpensive.

I got the bar and stem for 20$ The set-up weighs less than half the stock Specialized crap. It's taken a few good hit and shows no signs of weakness. Great deal!

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.