Interloc Enduro XC Stem

• TIG-welded construction
  • Quad bolt removable clamp
  • Matte black finish
  • 1-1/8" size only
  • Extensions: 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 130mm (130mm not available in 30°)
  • Rises: 5°, 15° and 30°

• USER REVIEWS

[Aug 11, 2002]
    Tim

OVERALL
    Strength:

Great grip on the handle bar, light, 4 bolt pattern

None so far.

I was sick of my stem creaking when I was climbing hills so I looked for a replacement. The stock stem had a two bolt pattern that wouldn't be quiet no matter how much I readjusted and tightened the stem. I was in shock when I first installed this stem, basically all I was looking for was a quieter ride, but I was also able to climb faster becasue of how much more rigid the whole bike felt. I would have never thought that a relatively minor upgrade could really make a difference in how I ride, but it has. I really like the upgrade and would recommend it to anyone with a two bolt stem that is looking for a surer grip.

Stock stem

[Aug 04, 2002]
    K Picha

OVERALL
    Strength:

Looks good and inexpensive

burrs and sloppy workmanship

With all the talk about making sure there are no burrs or anything that might crack the composite bars, I checked the inside of the stem and low and behold, there were bumps all over the inside of the face plate and it looked someone had sliced off part of the inside of the face plate, too. Basically, it looks like sloppy workmanship. Hopefully, this is just a one of a kind incident and not indicative of their current quality control, otherwise, I wouldn't buy one again. By the way, this stem was a 75mm x 15 degree rise.

Titec, Ritchey Pro, Salsa

[Jul 21, 2002]
    Cole Knappen

OVERALL
    Strength:

Light, stiff, strong, and cheap.

This is a great stem for the price. It is much stronger than a two bolt pattern, and it weighs only a few grams heavier than most offered. Even anal weight watchers can appreciate this stem. If you are a no nonsense rider who wants performance and price in the same package, opt for this puppy.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.