SRAM X01 11Sp.Trigger Shifter

Best Price At
Available At

Durable, lightweight, and accurate, the SRAM X01 Trigger Shifter delivers a precise, sure-handed experience up and down SRAM's X-Dome cassette. Minus a carbon cover and Gore Ride On cables, the X01 employs much of the same technology as SRAM's XX1 shifter. This includes the new X-Actuation that...

[May 28, 2017]
Dirtvet

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheaper than XX, lighter too. Cheaper than XTR. Looks good. Works well - solid shifting.

Attachment to handlebar is a cheaply made aluminum sliding nut that breaks or strips too easily. I found this weakness with a mild get off in the woods.

When paired with the XO1 rear Derl and XO1 cassette, I can't complain. Shifts are solid, if loud, and a little grindy compared to my other bike's XTR drivetrain (click click click...). Horrible design weakness in the attachment to the matchmaker clamp - really unforgivable. Be sure not to fall where the trigger hits the ground (I know its under the bar so unlikely) or it will shear off. To fix this you have to buy the separately sold $20 clamp (called the "discrete" clamp) which firmly and appropriately attaches it. Don't buy it without it. My new bike had the cheaper matchmaker mode, to my detriment.

• Available At
$112.95

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.