SRAM GX Eagle 12 Sp.Grip Shifter

Best Price At

SRAM GX EAGLE 12 SPEED GRIP SHIFTER THE RANGE TO REACH. TO REALIZE. A RANGE BEYOND LIMITATION. SRAM was founded on a product called Gr...

[Jun 29, 2020]
HotRodvsVoltron

OVERALL
Strength:

Replaced eagle 12spd xo1 trigger shifter with this GX grip shift. I will not be going back. Love the instant shifts up & down. I found sram xo1 trigger throws for going to a lower gear were very long & could never adjust the shifter to a position that fit my hand. Cresting a hill you had to find the small button to click click click into a hard gear to gain speed. This grip shift is amazing. Just twist & go. My first actual ride with it was the Lutsen 99er. Never missed a shift. It is so effortless & intuitive that I almost thought I might be shifting too much. After 102 mile marathon ride with 5-6 stream/swamp crossings thing still shifted perfectly. Bike looked destroyed yet still performed. Only weakness I have found is the lock on grip on shifter side seems to slip just a smidge. Tightened the bolt a bit but still seems to have play in it. Will take it to the bike shop for them to fix as I found out the hard way with my xo1 shifter the bolts on sram shifters can easily be stripped when tightening.

See above for weaknesses

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2020

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.