Ritchey SuperLogic Carbon One-Bolt Seatpost

Best Price At
Available At

Finish off your dream build with the Ritchey SuperLogic Carbon One-Bolt Seatpost. This 30mm-offset post will look just right on your new ride. RitcheyAAAs one-bolt Sidebinder technology allows fore / aft and tilt adjustments to be made by loosening just a single bolt.

[Feb 19, 2012]
iamrobot

OVERALL
Strength:

Very light. Comfy--noticeably more comfortable than the alloy post that came stock with my bike. Does not slip. Easy to assemble (unless you're ham-fisted).

Price

This thing rocks.
It's comfortable.
It's almost as light as the german posts I don't have access to (and absolutely can't afford).
Carbon assembly everything and use a torque wrench and it won't slip. I've tried to get it to budge, but can't. I ride technical trail, and honk like crazy on the climbs, and still, it won't slip.
Hasn't broken yet.

If you've got the moneyz for it, I highly recommend this post. I wouldn't let the single bolt scare you. It works better than any other single bolt (carbon) post I've used, but is lighter.

Thomson, Easton EC70 singlebolt (constantly loosens), Specialized Alloy post (similar one bolt design, and nice stock post), USE (slips, hastle).

[Jul 15, 2010]
Duvers

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight and looks nice.

SLIPS!!! The single bolt design does not hold the mountain bike seat. I've tried everything including over-torquing it and gluing it with silicone. Tried the stuff for carbon fiber parts. Keeps tipping backward when I hit the bumps.

Wouldn't recommend for mountain biking. Not worth getting a nice seatpost if you can't count on it to stay in position. It's tipped backward on me several times now, and I've found no solution. Don't purchase unless you have the time and inclination to be stopping at the side of the trail and tilting it back forward everytime you hit a bump.

OEM Seatposts.

[Jul 04, 2010]
bobbob

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, light, easy to set up, does not move, pefect match for WCS saddle, looks good and provides comfort.

Retail price

The best pillar I have come accross at a ridiculous retail price.

EC90, WCS, Selcof carbon (junk as it has a short perch to sit the saddle on), Truvative alloy, Ritchey alloy...

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.