Deity Tibia Seatpost

• Colors Polished Black Anodized Finish With Black or Grey Graphics.
  • Diameter 27.2 With 7075 T6 Shims Available for 30/30.9 and 31.6.
  • Length 350
  • Material 2014 T6

• USER REVIEWS

[Mar 17, 2010]
    denetor

OVERALL
    Strength:

Extremely easy to fix the saddle, other superlight products are less practical with 2 screws to adjust. In the Tibia you easily and strongly clamp and adjust the saddle. Great!
    It's quite light in relation to same price products.
    I like the name Tibia too :)

The graphics are quite unelegant. It depends in which bike you install it.

Good value for money and easy install.

Some entry level Ritchey

[Dec 01, 2009]
    wing8337

OVERALL
    Strength:

Deathgrip,no squeaks,set and forget, just like on TV!I was a little leary initially (Deity is of BMX lineage) but intrigued by the specs.3D forged 2014 T56 aluminum 260 grams 27.2 x 350mm.I wanted to give those in the mountain bike world something of a critique regarding this post. Turns out it doesn't need one. This post is a STEAL @ 45 bucks.I can recommend mos def.If you dont believe me,it won't cost you much to find out.Deity has exceeded my expectations in every way.
    Bonus Pts for looking great on my GF Piranha.

The locking mech is weird until you understand it, take a moment to observe before rushing in.Mine arrived with one side twisted to the other, spinning into alignment with the springs default resolved it more or less immediately.
    The large post-head adjoining the seat my not suit slimmer saddles with larger riders. You know who you are.
    Also, 0 setback will not work for some.

I can't speak for hardcore DH or freeride (I assume bmx would cover some of that territory), but for an XC or trail junky like myself *This an affordable post that looks good, holding it's own against many more expensive posts.* I can put off that 17g lighter Thomson Elite indefinately.
    Lastly I would recommend buying directly from the company, not an advert but it took twice as long to get from another site which will remain anonymous.

Giant, Bontrager

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.