WTB Volt SLT Saddle

Best Price At

The sleek Volt allows ridersTo move back andTiltThe pelvis forward for added leverage and drive powerToThe pedals when it really counts.The long broad nose allows for ample forward migration.The Love channel and comfort zone relieve unwanted pressure.The sleek style ofThe Volt adds eleganceTo any bike it may be on. Rails:Titanium Weight: 220 grams Gender: Mens

[Jul 09, 2013]
Coondog#77

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, Grippy, and light.

It's white and will show dirt well, but that's a minor detail.

I purchased this saddle to replace my old Fizik Arione. It's by far more comfortable and does not make my nether regions hurt on long rides.

Price wise I know it has titanium rails and is cheaper than most saddles on the market. I scooped mine through Jenson USA for 124.99. It comes in white which fits the color scheme of my bike perfect, even though I know that it will show dirt and grease after some time. I did notice the grippy coating on the exterior of the saddle and it gives me lots of control while seated and maneuvering through technical sections.

Overall a great saddle and well worth the money over the other Volt models even for the average biker. you don't have to spend big money to have comfort and control.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.