WTB Vigo Pro Saddle

WTB Vigo. This full-bodied race saddle combines an efficient, firm shell with a healthy amount of support in the tail and a well-padded nose. Other amenities on this luxurious saddle include easily replaceable rails and European styling.

[Jul 10, 2012]
MFDOOM

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, strength, replaceable rails.

None so far. I guess it would be a bit heavy for XC racing?

This is the most comfortable saddle I've ever owned. It's a good size but maintains a good shape as well, strong (I'm 240 lbs), has replaceable 7mm cromo rails, abrasion resistant corners, thick but firm padding, comes with removable saddle bag bracket (I don't use this so not sure if its any good), looks good - simple and clean. I use this for Trail/AM and am very happy - I've found my "go to" saddle.

WTB Speed V

[Apr 08, 2011]
Rad Rider 415

OVERALL
Strength:

thicker padding for all mountain riding conditions

none so far, I guess it could be a little lighter and it comes with a bracket for a saddle bag I don't use

I bought this dirt cheap as a demo and it works fine for me.

wtb speed v

[Dec 24, 2009]
mtnbkr80015

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, 143 mm sizing, matches my bike

I wish this color sceme came with Ti rails

Comfortable seat, right size width, reasonable weight. I ended up getting hurt with a Specialized saddle and have now gone through two surgeries to fix a hydroseal that occured during a ride in Buffalo Creek. This Wtb is comfy, looks good. Don't waste your money on lightweight, unconfortable saddles, you will pay!

WTB Laser V, Speed V

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.