WTB Valcon Pro Saddle

This sleek race saddle features smooth, contoured lines with a long and flat pedaling platform.The Valcons flexTuned shell provides race-winning efficiency, whileThe DNS padding provide softTissue relief and all day comfort. Synthetic cover FlexTuned shell DNA padding with luxzone Chromoly rails Approximate weight 270 grams 133mm x 274mm

[Jun 05, 2011]
recyclist87

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks awesome, light, a lot of flex, price, quality.

Needs a little more padding in the back, the sides need some stronger material stitched on them.

So far I have only ridden it about 30 miles, and it feels better every time I ride it. The first ride left me a little fatigued, but not really sore. The cut out helps I think, and I think it gains some flex after riding for awhile. My concern about the sides not being strong enough is that all the other saddles I have used that didn't have stitched sides tore after some good spills.

Mostly stock velo saddles, WTB pure v

[Sep 28, 2010]
123elizxcvbnm

OVERALL
Strength:

light? I don't know. Fits me really well, fairly inexpensive, looks slick, great shape.

N/A

I used to run the rocket v but decided to try this out. I really like it. Not a bunch of padding but it flexes very well and has pretty tough pleather. Buy it.

Rocket V. Gobi. ETC.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.