WTB Speed V Pro Gel Saddle

• Width: 147mm

[Feb 17, 2013]
obenchain1

OVERALL
Strength:

Gel feels good on your butt, everybody knows that ! An uncomfy seat makes for a bad day on the bike.

None so far.

The saddle that came on my bike was absolutely terrible. It had no padding at all, and didn't even have good shape. I had heard a lot of good things about WTB saddles so I stopped in after a ride to my LBS and picked this seat up. Mainly because a guy i met on the trail was riding it and said that he loved it even after 18 months of riding it. So i went and got one. And needless to say I absolutely love this saddle, I would recommend this saddle to anyone. I'm not a small guy, about 210 frame so if its good for me i'd say it'd be good for you.

[Jun 19, 2012]
Brandon T

OVERALL
Strength:

Extremely comfortable, gel is in the right spots, center section allows good cooling, seemingly solid build quality, nice subtle look.

Center decale flaked off pretty easy, other than that none after six or so months of comfortable use.

The seat that came on my bike (some sort of Bontrager) was horribly uncomfortable to me. I chose this seat based on the positions of the gel inserts and the way the bottom of the seat flexes to allow a little more suspension. It took me a bit to get it adjusted properly and on the first few rides felt a bit odd to sit on. The gel inserts felt like giant mountains and were a tad strange feeling. Now that it is adjusted properly and has some miles on it I LOVE it. I recently went on a two hour trail ride and my sit bones weren't sore at all. I'm very satisfied with the $50 I spent.

[Nov 14, 2009]
dnick

OVERALL
Strength:

Im 5'9" and 155 pounds, so I'm not a big guy, but this seat cushions my sit bones just about perfect.

No so far

A little bit of plush goes a long way! :)

Specialized Body Goemetery. Some Bobo brand gel that felt like sitting on a ball.

[Nov 06, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

the ultimate comfotable sadle. fit me just fine. soft in the right places.

none so far

the best so far

tried lots so far: SMP [stops my blood circ], BONTRAGER [though], SPECIALIZED SPORTS JEL [slagish feeling]
none is even close.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.