WTB Speed She Saddle

Best Price At

• New cross country and road saddle designed specifically for a woman's anatomy.
  • Features the Love Channel and Comfort Zone technology.
  • Black/gray/yellow leather with titanium rails, 288 grams.
  • Black/gray synthetic leather with satin steel rails, 340 grams

• USER REVIEWS

[May 15, 2012]
    melissa

OVERALL
    Strength:

this seat came with my new $600 bike. It looks nice that's about it

my bones in my private area are still sore from a very short like 5 mile ride! we rode our bikes on Sunday its Tuesday and I still hurt! I would not recommend this seat I am a female about 155 and I have been riding for about 6 years i will be buying a new seat now that my fiance read all the bad reviews and doesn't think i am crazy

[May 17, 2010]
    shufel

OVERALL
    Strength:

very good stock saddle

its not good for long trails , and fast cc rides

nice stock saddle that was on my wife's bike and she was pleased with it till the moment i got her new fizik aliante sport saddle that i bought on ebay. she says now that she doesn't realize how she rode till now ...

fizik aliante

[Mar 08, 2009]
    coop from fernie

OVERALL
    Strength:

confortable at first. price is reasonable.

pounds out very shortly after purchasing. Sides of saddle folded over. Poor craftsmanship.

WTB is the best saddle out there but they are missing the mark with the woman specific saddle out there.

other seats

[Sep 23, 2005]
    Tina

OVERALL
    Strength:

Cheap.

Totally uncomfortable!

This seat sucks! All around BAD IDEA!

[Feb 07, 2007]
    Cyndi

OVERALL
    Strength:

It came with the bike for free.

Not very comfortable

It is great some companies like WTB are trying to offer better seats for women. However, the seat falls short of the target. It only good for about about 20 minutes and I'm very sore and uncomforable. Don't buy unless it comes with your bike. If your buying a new bike, ask about upgrading it to a better version. If it came w/ your bike and it works, great. If not, purchase a better saddle for it is healtier to get out and use yuor bike than let it sit. It seems like firm = better. Look for a gel or similar fill material.

Serfas Rx (loved it)
    Stock Schwinn (hated it)

[Jun 04, 2007]
    Annette Davey

OVERALL
    Strength:

It's a saddle.

So painful after 2 miles I had to ride back by road as I could not face bumping down the farm track.

I just picked up my first mountain bike which was fitted with this saddle. Fine to start off with, but like the other reviewer, after 20 minutes I was desperate to get off. It really hurt the bones towards the back (don't know what they are called). I will be getting a new saddle or swapping it with the one from my road bike before I go out again.

[Jan 11, 2002]
    RT

OVERALL
    Strength:

This saddle works for me. It didn't take any "break in" period. The saddle has enough cushion to be comfortable for me but not too much to sink into.

I'm not sure how long the synthetic leather will go without cracking.

I have been on cross country rides as well as mountain bike trails with this saddle and have been quite comfortable. I've also had some hard landings on it and haven't had any problems. It works well for me.

A beat up old wtb, serfas rx.

[Nov 14, 2001]
    Phillip Neill

OVERALL
    Strength:

Price

Comfort

I purchased this seat for my wife based on my experience with WTB's Speed V. The Speed V is the most comfortable seat I have ever imagined! My wife tried it and thought the same. We figured the Speed She would offer at least the same level of comfort and performance. We were WRONG! This Speed She caused her extreme discomfort and pain for several days after going for a 15 mile ride. It is very hard and of poor ergonomic design, opposite of the features of a Speed V.
    I'm buying her a Speed V or Laser V TODAY! They may be male specific, but they shure work great for her. I have to give this product 1 cold Chili because it is not useable.

Many

[Apr 28, 2002]
    E.D. Kaufman

OVERALL
    Strength:

Seems well made & looks good

I have ridden dozens of saddles over dozens of years & none has rubbed me raw in under 20 miles. This includes stopping to adjust the nose way down. It is too soft to suppost your weight on your sit bones, so you sink onto the tender areas. Could ruin your night life in one ride. As fun as having sandpaper in your shorts. Never thought I would ride a saddle that made me look forward to getting on the Flight.

This saddle will be returned to REI this week for refund.

Terry "Liberator", Juli Furtado racing saddle

[Jun 10, 2002]
    Nicole

OVERALL
    Strength:

Feels nice and cushiony while off the bike.

Hurts my ass and privite area every time I ride whether it be 1 mile or 25 miles. And my ass hurts for a couple days after I use it as well. I am very disappointed.

I'm not sure if the seat would work for chicks under 150 pounds but over that, hell no! If I can't even ride to my Post Office without my ass hurting (about 1/2 mile) then this seat SUCKS!

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.