WTB Rocket V Race Saddle

The Rocket V Race is WTB’s most popular high-performance saddle whether you ride streets or fireroads.The uniquely contoured pad shape helps increase power output by properly anglingThe sitz bones. Cromoly rail ABR corners Synthetic construction Weight: 355 g

[Jun 09, 2012]
Nor-Cal-Mike

OVERALL
Strength:

Shorter length, nice sweeping sides. Gel in the front portion is awesome.

I have a larger rear end and I wish the back were a tad wider but its nothing a little seat time wont cure. And I wish the look were a little less... Well I'm not sure what but the design has a odd look to it.

It's an awesome seat very comfortable. I like to sit and spin quite a bit and its very comfortable and also small enough to manuver around while standing. I would recomend this seat just about anyone.

[May 31, 2012]
afullsodacan

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, pretty light, pretty durable

stitching, staples, weak material on a couple parts, squeaks sometimes

I love this seat. It came on my bike that I bought used. I think it is quite comfortable. The prostate relief zone is great. This seat really feels good with a padded short liner. This seat is pretty light, looks good, and does its job well. It feels better to me than other saddles I have ridden on.

The main negative thing about my specific variation on the seat is that it has a weird material that has kind of separated. Also, some of the staples on the underside have come undone. This seat squeaks faintly sometimes.

I don't know if I would want to pay $60 bucks for one, since I am cheap, but since it came on my bike I am happy with it.

Schwinn seat, Bontrager seat, Mongoose WTB seat

[May 17, 2012]
Fuglio

OVERALL
Strength:

Price

Weight padding stiching

I had this seat about 7th months. Its now fairly beat up and worn down. The rear of the saddle would benefit from tougher material, foam is falling out the back. Stiching is worn out or missing on the top. Postioning was un forgiving basically locking you into one riding position. Changed to a titanium sst wtb which is awesome.... ive came to the conclusion that all low end saddles will suck.

[Apr 27, 2012]
The-Ox
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, Light, Durable

I'm 6'1" & 185lbs, I go on longer rides and this seat has never let me down on my last 2 bikes I've owned. I have a command seat post on my new 2012 Stumpy FSR and had to replace the rigid stock Henge saddle within a few weeks of giving it a shot. The discomfort never subsided. So I threw on another Rocket V and it made all the difference. No more pain and its great on the command post at all heights.

[Jan 19, 2012]
sparky

OVERALL
Strength:

light,comfortable

none yet

So far this has been the best seat i have owned. I weight 180lbs and after riding for a few hour it does not feel like i've even been on my bike. Will purchase this again for another bike.

selle italia xo gel

[May 03, 2011]
Nic Popplewell

OVERALL

A superbly comfortable saddle, after sitting on it for over 4 hours I was impressed to find that I had no numb bum. The price is low and the comfort is high. I cannot recommend this enough

[Oct 16, 2010]
TangerineDream

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable. Comfortable. Comfortable.

None.

Great saddle. Very comfortable. I have the one with the custom Salsa embroidery that came stock on my bike. More contoured than the Speed V and it seems like I just feel more agile on this saddle. I ridden for hours in our rocky creek beds, rigid, and this saddle has been great. Just buy one. It is a great value.

Generic Specialized BG, WTB Speed V, Terry

[Mar 21, 2010]
sheff_daddy

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, relatively light

none yet

Great saddle for the price, all day comfort, I am about 200 lbs and places you in the right spot for pedalling.

WTB speed v comp

[Mar 19, 2010]
n!ck

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable.

None so far, some concern about multiple panels stitched together, but appears high quality so far.

BUY THIS SEAT. I'm pretty simple when it comes to where my ass calls home. I see a lot of reviews on here really breaking it down for you... bottom line, a comfortable seat that doesn't interfere with my ride is a pretty black and white requirement. This seat meets that requirement with f-l-y-i-n-g colors. Hell, it could be made of lead and fall apart in 6 months and I would buy another, at least my ass is comfy. Was a little worried it would be too narrow, but NO problem at all. And the price- psh. If you're at the point where you're reading reviews, just stop and buy the damn thing already. You won't be sorry.

Some Bontrager stock seat designed by someone with an S+M fetish

[Jan 20, 2010]
LightningSlow

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, Cromoly Rails. Light for the comfort. Thin, allows you to get behind fairly easily. It looks sexy, if that matters. Great seat bone support and cushion.

Hard at first, it breaks in.

Buy this seat if you are looking for a fairly light and strong seat. It is quite comfortable even when it is new out of the box and semi-hard. It also comes with hot pink accents for the ladies ( or the men ). I love it and im 6'7'' 270lbs. If I can sit on it, you can.

Stock KHS saddle.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.