WTB Pure V Race Saddle

Best Price At

WTB designed the Pure V Race Saddle to do one thing, and that's to keep you insanely comfortable on long rides. The drop nose keeps it from snagging on your shorts, while the cutout at the rear of the saddle aids in blood flow. As a result, both numbness and discomfort are combated. The cover is...

[Feb 08, 2020]
MarcoFaccio

OVERALL
Strength:

Unbelievable comfort on single speed.i have 8 men bikes and this saddle is the best .it came std on spot honey badger

Absolutely no weakness

Purchased:
New
[Apr 04, 2014]
tigris99

OVERALL
Strength:

Smooth, light, comfortable, quality made

wasnt free

OK cant say enough good things about this saddle. Im a 270 lbs clyde. was using a bontrager gel commuter seat before but it has limits. Weight, bulky, hard to do long rides with cycling shorts (better with just gym shorts if more than 20-45mins long ride in warm weather). Also was hard to move my behind around to shift my weight. Pure V fixed all of that. Not great for comfort without padded shorts, but ok for short quick rides. But with padded shorts on I feel like the seat was built special just for me. And shifting weight around is so much easier and smoother. Not to mention getting seat position where I needed it was much easier too.

If your a bigger guy (or girl) seriously look at this saddle, its the best ive sat on yet!!!

[Jun 11, 2013]
Antonio

OVERALL
Strength:

Very, very, very...let me just say very comfortable! The first saddle in many that doesn't give any kind of pain, or small, medium or big soreness. I can ride all day long without problems. I tried riding without padded shorts and the results are the same, amazing!

Weight, but without discomfort I don't really care:)

If you tried some, or many saddles, tried saddle fits systems and riding position and you still have pain after long hours riding or even that small discomfort afterwards this will probably might the best bet;)

[May 01, 2013]
Michael I

OVERALL
Strength:

Very comfortable. Wide enough for me. I am 6' 1" 220 lbs. No signs of significant wear in 1.5 years.

None yet.

I can use this with or without short liners. I have a Speed V on my Hybrid and this is significantly more comfortable. It is a bit wide for some peoples taste, but I am a big guy and it is perfect for me. Good Value. I picked mine up at the LBC. I am using it on an offset seat post so it sits a little farther back. Overall a great saddle for me.

WTB Speed V

[Apr 09, 2013]
HAGAY1974

OVERALL
Strength:

strong light affordable

too wide for some

lond distanse must have

[Feb 20, 2013]
jonnybegood
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort comfort comfort

Built quality, stitching,bulky

Got a pure v on both my bikes , nothing comes close for comfort all day riding! Not that pretty compared to others but who cares when your on the bike, its also quite heavy , I had a silverado for a while which came close for comfort and looked sleeker but swapped back to pure v , also had a devo which looked awesome but was like sitting on marble , forget all other wtb saddles and get this one you won't regret it,stitching comes away after a wile but there cheap enough to replace

Specialized saddles, fizik sdg San marco

[Dec 15, 2012]
treesmasher

OVERALL
Strength:

Tough so far and looks pretty good. My stock saddle almost neutered me and this was a savior.

none so far but time will tell.

I can ride this saddle home from work(20 miles and change) in my uniform pants with no biker shorts without any problems. You can get these all day for 40 bucks and they are worth every dang dime.

[Dec 01, 2012]
ATXZJ

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, looks, and price

a little heavy and a little pedestrian looking

Picked this up from performance for a good price. I replaced my factory WTB volt race with the pure v and on my xc rig and cannot be happier. The volt is just an awful saddle for an xc bike, particularly for someone who has wide sitbones. The pure V is more comfortable in regular shorts without a chamois than my volt was with them. I havent had it long enough to notice any issues but seems like a decent saddle.

WTB volt race

[Jun 22, 2012]
FX4

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort, comfort, comfort. This is my fourth saddle in three months and the first that actually fits me. As a large rider (205 [email protected] 6'1") it is the first to fit my sit bones with no pain. It seems well made so I'm not sure what the quality complaints are about but I have only had this a few weeks and have put about 150 trail miles on it. Overall for the money it is real value.

None so far

No more sore rear...

[Jun 08, 2012]
beecrazy

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, Price, Looks

Very comfortable saddle! The previous saddle reminded me it was there, but the Pure V isn't even there- I don't know it is there because it is so comfortable! Saddles are personal, and I really wanted to like the saddle that was on the bike, so glad I purchased this one off of reviews. I am 5"11" and 165 lbs- I don't know my sit bone measuement. I would like to purchase another for a backup just to have an extra.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.