WTB Pure V Comp Saddle

Best Price At

WTB Pure V Comp Saddle The Pure V features a distinctive drop nose design, wide whale-tail pedaling platform and an ergonomic contoured shape. The preferred saddle on many All-Mountain bikes. WTB Pure V Comp Saddle Specifications: Usage: nbsp;Mountain Size: nbsp;Mid-width x long (148mm x 273mm) Details: Synthetic cover, Flex-tuned shell, Comfort Zone, ABR corners Rail: Satin steel Weight: 360g Buy WTB Pure V Comp Saddle from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.

[Jan 30, 2014]
PeytonP

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheap and incredibly comfortable.
Looks great.

Thicker padding means more weight, but there are lighter versions available if you want to pay.
Lots of exposed stitching (no discomfort for me, though).

I'm 6'3" and gear up around 210 lbs. After two years of pain and personal issues on a Fizik Gobi saddle on a 160mm DS, I had enough of the discomfort that lingered days after a ride.
I put 20 miles on a demo WTB Speed V and, while a step in the right direction, it still left some sore spots and discomfort after the ride.
I swapped to the Pure V two days later and felt the sore spots when I sat down, but the pain disappeared quickly and 20 more miles left me with no discomfort- even the previous ride's pain was gone.
I ordered the Pure V Pro that is lighter, supposedly stronger, and does not have exposed stitching on the top of the saddle. It was twice the price, but I expect to put some serious time and miles on it.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.