WTB Laser V Pro Saddle

The Laser V Pro features a smooth shape with no sharp edges, making it a great saddle for XC, All Mountain or long-distance road riding. NiCro Rails Weight: 255 g

[Aug 18, 2014]
DB
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Great saddle. Had and have numerous WTB's

WTB Customer Service

Frame pulled out of saddle when I caught the nose on my shorts while standing up. Never expected a warranty as it was years old. Called WTB for procedure to fix it myself. Instead she told me to send in pics for warranty- Me So Happy! A week goes by and I get a email stating No warranty because I actually RODE IT (not age)! Me so sad.

WTB's, Specialized and Forte Saddles

[Nov 14, 2013]
SnakeHandling SingleSpeeder
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort
Quality
WTB- need I say more?

I stumbled across this saddle on eBay and have it a shot. Best saddle by far. Lasts forever. Comfortable with or without bike shorts.

[Jul 02, 2012]
STACKBARREL

OVERALL
Strength:

Feels good. Not a pain in the a$$.

Zero

Been on the same seat since 2005. My Stumpy FSR came w/ a Specialized brand Body Geometry seat and it was a tourture device. I couldn't ride the bike 2 days in a row because it was so bad. Sat on a guys bike with a Lazer at the local trail and orderd one the next day. I'm 190 lbs and the seat still looks great. When it's time for a new seat, I'll by another!

SDG, Body Geometry

[Jul 09, 2010]
idbrian

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort

Construction

I am, or was, a big WTB saddle fan. I have found them all to be very comfortable. I weigh in at 190 with a very supple (and quite breathtaking) behind. The problem with this seat in particular is that they used synthetic leather on the front half of the saddle that is glued to a nylon fabric underneath. These two very slick textures do not adhere to each other well. As i think about it now it was probably due to the fact that with my new job i started leaving my bike on top of my car during the day in the sun. This probably weaking the adhessive and when i hop my chistled behind onto the saddle to ride, it just loosened the bond. I now have no synthetic left on my seat due to it tearing off.

Many WTB Rocket V's

[Apr 08, 2010]
tom12

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, fairly light weight, price

fabrics and textured simulated leather tend to collect dirt

Bought this saddle based on other reviews touting its comfort. I have been very pleased. It is just a little wider than my fizik nisene (another good saddle-on my other bike). A good saddle for my 200 lb body. I will be putting one on my tandem, too.

Serfas Cosmos, nisene fizik

[Nov 05, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Advertisements - marketing

construction and quality

This product was horrible - flip one over and you can see the lack of detail and attention to quality. I ordered three saddles online that were WTB and none of them worked out - hard and uncomfortable - do not waste your time or money buying these products. I have no idea why these saddles would be rated as highly as I have read unless it is employees from the company writing the reviews. If you are looking for a quality saddle that has paid attention to construction and comfort I would suggest Fizik - do not keep buying the crap from China and Tawain or WTB.

Several Specialized, Trek, Fizik

[Oct 03, 2009]
xilant

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, strong, wide and comfortable

I've only tried it on my brother's bike. But we always rides together and he swears by it. No problems so far and he's had it for a year now.

I always try to save a few grams here and there and thus I always end up purchasing Selle Italia saddles. I currently have two bikes and each has a Selle Italia saddle (SLR Ti & C2 Gel Flow). Both of them are not very comfortable (little padding) and try to separate my butt cheeks (that's right, you know what I'm talking about).

The WTB Laser V Pro saddle looks like it weighs 350g (which is why i didn't buy one) but after trying it and looking up the specs I was very surprised to find out it only weighs 255 grams (same as my C2 Gel Flow!)

This saddle isn't as long as Selle Italia's, but it's a bit wider. you don't get that "but separating" feeling and it has plenty of padding to make it an extremely comfortable ride.

I sit on my saddle 70% of the time when I ride and about half way through on a Selle Italia my butt hurts but I could ride all day with this WTB.

This is an honest review by Xilant.

Many Selle Italia models

[Feb 18, 2009]
test_nein

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, and very comfortable, the V cut makes it easy to ride for hours.

none yet

One word COMFORT!!! this thing is so nice! the V channel and comfort zones make it easy to ride for 3 hours like nothing. Mine is an older year model and its still great. Also you can beat how light this thing is. Check out ebay for great deals on all WTB saddels. Got this one for $25 it retails for more than double.

WTB SST (Kevlar) hurt my ass so bad...even with a gel pad.

[Aug 05, 2008]
Anonymous

im riding along time

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.