WTB Koda Womens Saddle

Female-focused without being women’s-specific, the Koda was refined through two years of feedback from female testers and has evolved into a saddle that even the boys at the office are fighting over. The Koda boasts all-day comfort with a generously open channel dividing supportive outer zones to alleviate pressure on your sensitive bits. Its short nose provides seamless on-off transitions while a slightly swooped shape provides an adequate tail to brace against while throwing down the power.

Available Models:

• Team
  • Pro
  • Race
  • Comp

[May 12, 2020]
joboo

OVERALL
Strength:

I was a SpeedV rider for years...... my last SpeedV gave up the ghost over a year ago.... duct tape only held for so long. 😜 I was kind of in a panic since WTB discontinued the model. I gave this saddle a try, after reading dudes liked it also. What a relief when this was just what I was looking for!! All day comfort with or without padded shorts..... my two bikes now sports this saddle! 👍🏻👍🏻👊🏻👊🏻💪🏻 I purchased the cromoly railed version.

It’s not just for the ladies!!

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.