Trico Sports Power Saddle

• Duragraph® Urethane Covering: A polyurethane coat is co-molded into the lycra® cover.
  • Drop nose provides fore/aft mobility.
  • Extra long rails provide 85mm of adjustability.
  • Hollow cromoly rails

• USER REVIEWS

[Oct 18, 1999]
    Tim St. Pierre
    Cross-Country Rider

OVERALL
    Strength:

Comfortable, and it protects the boys. Cool graphics too.

It felt strange on the first couple of rides, but now I love it.

When I first got this seat I wasn't sure if I was going to like it ( I really got it because the yellow and red flames matched my bike...)but after about a week of riding on it, I ordered one for my road bike. I love it. It is comfortable and there is no more numbness. Thank god, I won't have to decide between riding and sex.

I've ridden WTB seats, SDG seats, and Selle Italia seats.

[Sep 27, 1999]
    Jim
    Cross-Country Rider

OVERALL
    Strength:

Attractive
    Modern protection features

Bottoms out

I'm fortunate to have a friend in the bike business so I get to try new saddles from time to time. The Power Saddle's best feature is crotch protection. Its cutout is filled with a rubber-like insert that is smooth on top and honey combed underneath. Also, the center line of the rear of the saddle is soft. This adds up to comfortable protection for men that works better than the Liberator's or Pinnicale's raw edged hole. The problem with the standard Power Saddle for me on a 60 mile ride was that the padding mushes out under the sit bones. These spots got sore even though I've ridden a few thousand miles this year. Trico Sports Web page says that the Power Saddle is available in a wider model and also with double Padding. This might be a better choice for a long distance or rough country rider.

About a dozen saddles

[Feb 01, 2000]
    Linda See

OVERALL
    Strength:

Soft, light weight, very comfortable

Poor Workmanship, plastic flame peel too easily,

I have been looking for the last 6 months for a more comfortable saddle and and i can stop looking now. Mine was mailed ordered directly from Trico Company but unfortunately they have sent me wrong colour.

The Power Saddle comes either normal or wider width. Being a lady, i have opted for a wider width, cr-mo and i am amazed that they are lighter than my current SDG Ventura Titanium.

Unfortunately, the plastic flame looks flimsy and it can be peeled off easily. The overall finishing, that is, the stapling of the gel cover is a bit on the rough side.

Otherwise, when it comes to comfort, Trico has delivered it.

Tioga, SDG Ventura Ti

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.