Trico Sports Memoflex Saddle

Men's and Women's models available with lycra or New Hyde cover.

[Dec 31, 2000]
Eric

OVERALL

Lettering easily wears off the Lycra cover, making it unreturnable if needed. Having a gel saddle ain't cool if you are a roadie.

I could probably find a better saddle if I wanted to. This one is good enough for the time being. It's soft enough to distribute pressure evently but firm enough to prevent the cutoff of circulation.

Stock Bianchi Saddle
Oasis Supersoft

[Sep 30, 1999]
BrianH

OVERALL
Strength:

Very Comfortable
Not too heavy

Saddle actually popped off the underside suspension bars the first time I took a spill

The bootom line is I had to ride the last mile of the trail with two piece of steel under my ass with the saddle in my hand. It is impossible to get the seat back on the suspension bars, I had to return it. Maybe this was just a freak accident. Regardless, this saddle gets one flammin' turd!!!

Standard Marin Saddle that comes standard on Elridge Grade.

[Jun 11, 2001]
Rob

OVERALL
Strength:

Soft, reasonably supportive. Attractive fabric cover.

Lettering wears off almost immediately. Kinda heavy.

Given the choices available at REI and the fact that I'd had my bike for two days and my butt was sore from the stock seat, this was my best bet. So far, I'm quite happy with it. Once I got the seat positioned correctly, it got even better. I don't know why the other reviers disliked it.

Stock seat (which really sucked)

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.