SQ Lab Egowave 611 Saddle

Best Price At

The SQlab Ergowave 611 saddle has a unique shape where the rear is slightly raised in order to provide more support and place the rider in a comfortable and efficient pedaling position.

[Jul 25, 2020]
Uly

OVERALL
Strength:

This is for the active carbon model. I have tried and bought many saddles supposedly comfortable enough to use on all day rides (longer than 2 hours) only to end up saddle sore at the end of the ride. This is the only saddle that I have tried that has not caused me to be sore on long rides. Comfortable for all day rides. 3 different levels of support for the active feature. Flat platform so no pressure on soft tissue. Cover material doesn't bunch up shorts and allows you to easily slide back.

Cover material looks like it could tear or wear out quickly. Every now and then I find that I have to push myself back into the comfort zone of the saddle regardless of tilt or fore and aft position. For the active version, the carbon rails are glued into the mounting points to keep them fixed into place. The epoxy will break loose from impacts and the rails will have freedom to rotate. This rotation will creak loudly. A drop or two of lubricant quieted it down. Pricey, but money well spent

Price Paid:
239.99
Model Year:
2019
[Oct 19, 2019]
slavi

OVERALL
Strength:

Almost perfect fit

The material quickly rubs off and finally broken nose due to short rods. 611

[Sep 13, 2018]
OneTrustMan

OVERALL
Strength:

After having lots of bad luck with saddles I had enought and bought one of these 611 ones. I'm not regretting one bit. This saddle feels super nice and I can ride for hours without pain. Very light and great looks.

Not cheap but it was worth it.

Price Paid:
Model Year:
2018

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.