Serfas Women's Vado Saddle

• Women's specific design
  • Slotted design for comfort
  • Nose are rear impact gaurds

• USER REVIEWS

[May 18, 2003]
    Brendon Cordero

OVERALL
    Strength:

Light and very comfortable. Can pedal faster than my old saddles. Easy to change saddle positions.

None so far.

Hey, I am a guy and I love this saddle. I got the new Double Density of this model. So what it's a women saddle! It works for me! In the late 80's mountainbikes saddles were made with a wider back end. This saddle has a shorter nose which I can change positions very easily. The most important thing it's very comfortable. I tried the men's model and other brand's racing saddle, they were just too narrow. How can anyone ride if the saddle is hurting you.

So, girlfriend, if your boyfriend is short, medium built, handsome, and need a new saddle. Tell him to try this saddle.

Selle Italia, Avocet, Schwinn, and those awful Specialized sadddles from 2000, 2001.

[Apr 08, 2002]
    PJ

OVERALL
    Strength:

Comfortable, comfortable, comfortable
    Lite, easy to slide off the back, did I say comfortable?

I haven't found any.

The bottom line is that this saddle and my bottom line match up spot-on!! I went to my bike shop and put them through the ringer trying to find a saddle that fit AND was comfortable AND was lite. Not even the Terry Butterfly fit like this saddle...I think it's something about the location of the cut-outs. So I bought another one for my commuter bike; I refuse to ride on anything else! Even my boyfriend loves to ride it! Ladies, do yourself a favor and give this saddle a try.

Too numerous to list (I have to admit the other saddles were made for guys). I even tried a gel cover...NOT

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.