Selle SMP Avant Saddle

Best Price At

The central channel of the Avant saddle varies in width (3-5.5cm) to contour the body and allow continuous circulation of blood flow in the prostate, artery of the penis, scrotum and testicles. The front section of the SMP Avant saddle with its beak-shaped design offers excellent support when pedaling hard and prevents your genitals from getting squashed in the process. The design of the outer SMP Avant mid-section is shaped to follow your thigh muscles to maximize blood circulation and pedaling power. Additional gel layer strategically placed throughout the Avant saddle makes it the ideal saddle for century and all-day riding.

[Apr 25, 2011]
Mark Reynolds

OVERALL
Strength:

I started back into cycling a bit over 2 years ago after a long time off. I dreaded the feeling I was going to have on long rides where my perineum would become numb. But, hey, Lance said "its part of the sport", so what the heck! Right? WRONG! I started looking and testing and found the SELLE SMP products with the rather unusual look and feel. Even got a few smart remarks made to me from those 150 pound stick guys. I'm a good 6'4" 265 pound Clydesdale. What I ended up with was a number, that's right a number of Selle SMP Avant and Strike saddles. WHY? Because I wouldn't get numb in the junk even after a 100 mile ride! It was great! So here I am letting you know. Forget the snide remarks, go with what feels right and heck, they are becoming popular among those cyclists that want to have a sex life after 25!

I haven't found any yet!

If you like to keep your sex life alive and still like to ride, then get one. Otherwise, well, ask Lance...

There are none similar at this time.

[Aug 30, 2009]
Courageous Lion

OVERALL
Strength:

Great fit, comfortable

None as of yet, well maybe for a weight nut it is a bit heavy. But when you weigh 255 a pound isn't too much to worry about.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants their goods to stay intact. It keeps the blood flowing, keeps you from getting numb on long rides and frankly is the best saddle I have found after going through about 7. The next best was the Selle SMP Strike Pro which is a bit narrower. The Avant is new in SMP's lineup and I was glad I bought one.

Selle SMP Strike Pro

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.