Selle Italia SLK Gelflow Saddle

The SLK features an aggressive center cutoutThat extendsToThe back ofThe saddle for comfort. 195 grams 135mm wide LightweightTubular Vanox rails

[May 03, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Fantastic saddle!

None.

I've been trying different saddles in search for ideal one, and while all other ones hurt my soft parts, I've felt problems are gone the same moment I've sat on SLK.

Brilliant. I can ride 50Km without padded trousers and without any pain or discomfort.

*Many* other saddles

[Mar 10, 2009]
mdkrock

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, cool design and sturdy.

Kinda feel stiff after couple hours, but there is always a trade off.

It is not a gel saddle so it is on the stiff side. But the independent design really works well. Not as comfortable as the WTB V race saddle but lighter and it looks like it's gonna last for years.

WTB, Specialized Rival, and some others I don't remember the names.

[Jan 26, 2009]
MadDuc916

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, good quality,

None so far, I am very pleased with the product.

I replaced my WTB saddle after breaking a seat rail. The independant design makes this a very comfortable saddle for me. I am large, 6"3 and 250, and the saddle fits well, works well and so far has held up nicely. we'll see how it works in the long run, but so far so good. I would recommend this to a friend without issue. The weight is also a nice by product of the design. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.

WTB, Selle Italia Flite

[Dec 24, 2008]
Ian P

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, Durable

Not that light against SLRs

This is a great saddle if you need something that has some flex in it. The Gel Flow version is great if you like a little padding but it makes it heavier. It has been left out in the rain and ridden through mud and the leather seems fine. If you want light though, go for an SLR but if you want comfort but still semi-light, get this.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.