Selle Italia Max Flite Gel Flow Saddle

Selle Italia's Max Flite Gel Flow Saddle is a modern take on the the classic mid-width Flite shape. The anatomic cutout relieves pressure, but it's the supple, yet supportive gel padding and integrated shock absorbing system that gives the Max Flite its distinctively smooth ride. If you want the...

[Apr 29, 2010]
firedawg225

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable

None that i can see. i don't care about weight

Being a bigger guy seat are a pain to find. i'm riding at about 220 prob 230ish when riding with gear. I have a wider seat bone. the Selle flite's are nice but the little extra width did it for me and riding is totally different know. For anyone looking to buy a seat i suggest getting sized. Bontrager and Specialized both have systems. at least it will give you a starting point to helping you out.

Selle flite, flite gel, Gobi's

[Dec 16, 2009]
sageashton

OVERALL
Strength:

More comfortable than most other saddles I have tried, wider than traditional saddles and longer.

Heavy.

I just started riding again and my butt was killing me after about two hours. After dealing with being sore each weekend I decided to just get a better saddle that was comfortable as a priority. I settled on this because it has a wider than average and longer than average. Not that I am a big guy, but the width makes a difference to me and I have not been sore since using this saddle, including on rides in excess of 4 hours. The only downside is it is a really heavy saddle and expensive to boot.

Bottom line is get this if you are looking for comfort over weight. You won't be sore and I think that is well worth the few grams of weight.

Other Selle Italia saddles

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.