SDG I-Sky Saddle

Same great shape as our Freestyle seat, but way lighter, and you'll never bend this rail! Gripper cover keeps your butt on the seat, and Ballistic rear corners resist abrasions. Aaron Chase and Eric Porter swear by this one. Dirt jump, DH, urban, whatever! 299 g.

[Jun 30, 2011]
philman27

OVERALL
Strength:

light weight looks good with carbon frame

ouchhh really stiff

great seat soo light takes alittle to get used too,but worth every cent

[Aug 28, 2010]
lojack13

OVERALL
Strength:

Light Weight, Strong, and Comfortable

I have yet to find one

This seat is light, comfortable, and strong! What more do you need? I tried the Bel-Air ST I-beam and it felt like a wet noodle, yeah it's 100g's lighter but the comfort and strength of the I-Sky is well worth the weight difference. I have used it for trail riding, downhill, and freeride and it holds up like a champ. If you have even remotely thought about picking up this seat for god sake do it already! This is hands down the best seat I have ever had and I will ride one till I can't ride a bike anymore.

SDG Bel-Air, Azonic Big Drop

[Mar 26, 2010]
Rocksuperstar

OVERALL
Strength:

This is the sofa of saddles, and it's light too.

Bit solid on those early winter mornings

I hate those ergonomically designed, race style saddles - as the old Yellow Pages ad used to go, "like sittin' on't razor blade" so when i realised this gem came standard on the Ruckus i was over the moon. Took a big spill on tarmac early on which tore the canvas and dislodged the kevlar of the original but it did similar to my shoulder, so i can't really fault it for that. Got a second and been riding it for 4 years + now without one complaint - it's damn fun not having to walk like John Wayne after a solid weekend finding trails, pilgrim. If you ride all day you'll appreciate this seat.

My sofa

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.