Brooks B.66 Champion Saddle

With classic, tried-and-true design that can only come from over 80 years of design perfection, Brooks Heritage brings forth the latest incarnation of the B66 Saddle. With its luxurious leather and dual springs in the back, the B66 optimizes rider comfort for daily commuting or around-the-city riding. This all-around seat also favors an upright posture, and a wider saddle ensures that uncomfortable pressure points won't develop while you pedal.

[Jun 24, 2003]
Madelaine T

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfy. Dependable. Looks retro.

None for me. I guess it's heavy. Who cares

The bottom line is right! when everyone else I am training with is complaining about sore butts, I am doing just dandy.
Some of my training partners get rashs from sitting on their bikes. Never had one.
I have ridden far enough (70 miles in one day to date) to have miserably sore legs arms and hands. The seat is perfect. Never a problem.
For 15 years people have been teasing me about it, but in the last two I have noticed that the tricked out riders
are starting to buy.. brooks saddles!

[Jan 12, 2005]
dave

OVERALL
Strength:

It's a Brooks...'nuff said

None. Period.

Since they didn't print my first review, I reckon I'll tone it down a bit.

You want comfort? Get a Brooks. Chamois is for sissies. Put a few hundred miles on one of these, and you'll never settle for anything else. So what if it's heavy...don't be a weight-weenie!

I'm ditching the WTB Speed V that came on my new mtb I got last night for a vintage NOS B5N. My butt won't rest on anything but a Brooks.

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.