X-Lite XC risers Handlebar

XC risers

[May 24, 2003]
Mongoose

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight (225g) and tough - no scratches on mine and they have been abused !!

Reasonable selection of colours too and the width and setback angle are sooo comfy

NONE !!!( except maybe the price - but you pay for quality and british engineering )

Quality product

Tough enough for all but jump and DH riding

generic alloy riser and flat bars

[Oct 18, 2003]
king wibbler

OVERALL
Strength:

look cool - I got the candy red anodized - head turning bars! Strong and light and have an excellent bend angle.

too much of the cool colour gets covered up by controls and grips : >

OK, OK, I bought them coz they look soooooo cool and were going brand new for a great price on ebay.

But they ARE great bars and I didn't even bend them when I crashed heavily into a steel fence post! Just a small mark in the anodizing - and on my first day out with them! Doh!

I also fitted X-Lite matchiong bar ends to complete the pimped out look...

Kore

[Sep 13, 2000]
bamf

OVERALL
Strength:

They work

They work perfectly. Reasonably light, reasonably priced, I haven't bent them (yet).

The rise is lower than some bars (only 30mm) so may not appeal to all riders.

Orange Hot Rod

[Mar 01, 2001]
Jon Melson

OVERALL
Strength:

It's British Quality!
Looks nice
Light weight and pretty comfortable

Are you kidding???

Ladies and gentlemen, these bars are simply the best product in the world for me- the weekend warrior/recreational rider/racer. Light strong, don't creak- and British!
£33- simply the best!

3TTT riser, Club Roost Go Fast

[Oct 30, 1998]
Fareed Sahloul

OVERALL

I can't believe I'm the first person that is writing something about these great handlebars. For the first cross country specific bar X-lite have done themselves proud. Not the biggest rise, yet super super light and super super comfy. A class bar worth fitting, and well worth the £37 price tag. Being the complete dumbasrse that I can sometimes be I waited far to long before buying them. But Now that they finally sit proud clamped in my stem, I have no intention of disturbing them. X - Lite what can I say. Thank You. Finally I can ride in comfort.

[Feb 11, 2001]
Luke from U.K

OVERALL
Strength:

The main strenths of these bars are:
- Perfect rise and sweep for XC riding
- Quite light & very strong
- Very comfortable & comes in range of cool colours

After crashing several times I have found no weaknesses as of yet.

Top pair of bars for the money. If your after a quality bar for X-country use buy them and you wont regret it...

Kore

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.