Titec Hell-Bent Prolite Handlebar

Best Price At

Titec mountain handlebars are engineered to provide the optimal balance in durability, strength, and light weight attributes. Designed for Epic XC and All-mountain useManufacturer: TitecMaterial: AluminumBar Clamp Diameter: 25. 4mmBrake Clamp Diameter: 22. 2mmWidth: 660mmRise: 1. 5 inchesColor: Anodized matte blackWeight: 250g

[Apr 27, 2010]
thubeav

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong. Light. Riser. Well marked for centering and angle adjustment. I use it un-cut. Stiff.

? Never thought about it.

I like parts to last and do their job and not complain. We've got riding to do. Bolt on and go.
This bar does that in spades. I have a high confidence factor with this. Even in crashes or tump overs, it's no worry that the bike will be fine. Whether I'm fine is the real question.
Get gear that you can count on and you'll enjoy riding much more than you already do.

A bunch. Lighter duty. Heavier built. None this straight forward. Seen a number of carbon bars die on my buddy's bikes.

[Dec 26, 2009]
BokorSolo

OVERALL
Strength:

Strongest bar I have used except for a DH bar. Good enough for any XC rider in terms of weight, enough width for a single speed, narrow enough for tight single track. 3 year no questions asked warranty. Looks great on my bike.

Best strength to weight and price. Best for the mountain biker on a budget. I would not recommend this for a downhiller or a dirt jumper/freerider because this is not the recommended product for those extremes. For my riding style this is one of the most reassuring parts on my bike. When the descents or a small dropoff comes up on the trail I just hang on for the ride and don't think twice about the integrity of my bars. Titec Rocks!

Answer Protaper, Ritchey Rizer

[Jan 12, 2009]
_Lac_Man_

OVERALL
Strength:

Light for non-Carbon, Strong, look cool!

None so far...will report back in a few months.

$40...can't beat that. The handlebar is light, strong, and the perfect length, in my opinion. It is long enough that it can be left or cut to anyone's desired length. These have taken a couple of spills on the trail and not only have they held up great construction wise, but the black hasn't chipped at all either. These $40 bars are equal to and/or better than other bars that are double their cost.

If you don't have the cash for *high quality* Carbon Fiber handlebars, these are the best alternative option and they are inexpensive! Low-end Carbon bars will flex and I've seen one snap on a jagged trail, so if you're going to do Carbon, do it right and spend the cash on real high quality bars, otherwise, the Hell Bent Prolite bar is perfect.

Easton, Bontrager

[Aug 02, 2008]
glorycoree

OVERALL
Strength:

Back sweep is awesome. My bike came with Race Face Ride bars and they were horrible. One ride with the hell bent bars and I was hooked.

None. I didn't even have to shave off any length

Great Bars!

[Apr 19, 2007]
Chris

OVERALL
Strength:

They look mean! I'd be scared of anyone who showed up at a race with them.

None.

If you want a pair of riser bars and don't feel like spending the money on carbon get a set of these bad boys. For the price, they're a great deal.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.