Spank Stiffy Royala Handlebar

Six Series Alloy, Extreme Gradual Taper Profile (XGT), New Geometry 5° Up, 8.5° Back, 3 Rises available 5mm / 20mm / 40mm, Royala 24k Gold Anodized, 740 mm width, 31.8 mm clamp diameter.

[Oct 08, 2012]
lew242
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

High rise,wide strong bling

None found

Got this for my urban/DJ bike because all my natural trails are overgrown and AM riding is like being scratched to death by thorns. Super low wide bars are in fashion these days and it's tough finding a sweet high rise bar, although I love my 750 Havoc for FR/AM I much prefer old school high rise on hard tails and jumps. The bar has been growing at 1cm a year, mine is 710mm because it's a 2009 or so, but I think they are nearer 740 these days.

Easton havoc, truvativ Maximus,

[Jul 27, 2012]
Daveooo

OVERALL
Strength:

strong, shape

narrow

I have just upgraded from these (wanted a wider bar). Never had a problem with them apart from feeling a little narrow. Good gold colour looks as it did a couple of years ago when I bought them. Writing is wearing of though. I will keep them as a back up (I almost don't trust the uber-lightness of my new Havoc carbon bars!)

Azonic double walls, Easton Havoc carbon, many others

[Jun 13, 2012]
Jake

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, wide bars

Feel great, look great, ride great. These bars are sweet!!! They look and feel amazing. You look like number 1 when you are out riding lol. I have these bars on my dirt jumper. I really like them for jumping, and they are great bombing trails. These are strong and reliable handlebars. If you are looking for new bars; and you dirt jump or ride any types of mtb, these are the bars for you. Look good on the trails!!! I believe these are 720mm, which is plenty wide.

[Oct 10, 2011]
Guyechka

OVERALL
Strength:

Everything

I never worried about bending or breaking an Easton bar, and I didn't want to try anything else. However, I needed more rise, so I went out on a limb. Now I want to buy another frame just so I can buy another Royala bar. They are excellent and a good price.

Easton monkey bars

[Apr 13, 2010]
duggus

OVERALL
Strength:

Perfect rise to them, GOLD!!!!!

I love these. I was not quite comfortable with my stock straight handlebars so thought I needed something with a rise. These were my answer. Very solid and durable, I have used this handlebar along with the Spank stem for 2 years now, and have not had any slipping or any issues whatsoever. The gold anodized finish is amazing and the graphics are really stylish as well. You can see my set-up here: http://www.morcmtb.org/forums/member.php?u=6582

Bontrager Select

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.