Spank Spike 777 EVO Handlebar

Spank’s new Dual XGT bars are designed using proprietaryTooling which is specificTo conical diameter, rise and angle - CNC bent onThree planes. Dual XGTTechnology enables extreme precision where bars would otherwise needTo be hand-ground, resulting in imperfections and inconsistency in wallThickness. DueToThe ever increasing demand for wider and lighter bars and more aggressive riding styles, Spank has developedThe Dual Extreme GradualTaper with Impact Ends. We have optimizedThe spread of

[Jan 20, 2016]
FASTFAT

OVERALL
Strength:

strong . nice finish

good strong bars...if you don't like the lettering it comes of easy with acetone , finished off with a nice anodized finish

[Nov 13, 2011]
Sir Chan destroy

OVERALL
Strength:

Very wide, very good looking, very wide, very good looking, seems very strong, light, and....very good looking! Though 777mm was WAY too wide for me, I kept catching trees, and wiped out on a couple of occasions, I cut them down 1.25" on each side, and could not be happier. I have the white bar with 55mm of rise, and I think it has helped my back in getting me into more of an upright position. Bottom line, the bar is gorgeous, the white is immaculate against the black text, and you will be the only one at the trail/race with one.

For me, it was too wide...but I fixed that right up.

Just a damn good looking, lightweight bar that can be cut down if it's too wide for you.

Easton, Bontrager, etc.

[Mar 13, 2011]
paul29er

OVERALL
Strength:

Very wide!

Expensive.

If you want a wide bar this is the best bet. I have not found anything that matches the 777. Bar width is important for bigger guys. Message to manufacturers: make wider bars.

EASTON 50.

[Dec 05, 2010]
rdunnet
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Color Choices, Style Choices, Length, Strong, Light, Attention to detail.

Finish on the white bars are not that great.

For the rider looking for a long bar that is light and strong look into getting a Spank bar.

Deity, Race Face, Da Bomb, Chromag

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.