Ritchey Comp Rizer Handlebar

Best Price At

The Comp Rizer bar by Ritchey features a strongTrip butted construction helpingTo makeThis a sturdy and stable riser bar. Double butted aluminum construction Width: 67cm Bend/Rise/Sweep: 6o o Approximate weight 375 grams

[May 14, 2011]
ryguy135

OVERALL
Strength:

Durable

heavy

Meh. Nothing special. Pretty heavy too, especially at 620 mm width. But, it works and does its job. I'll be replacing it with a carbon bar though for sure.

[Jan 23, 2010]
silverlion

OVERALL
Strength:

They turn the fron wheel and hold the brake and shifter levers.

Can't complain. Had some good whipe outs and they are still there

other bars that came on bikes I bought

[Dec 26, 2009]
BokorSolo

OVERALL
Strength:

Original equipment so I guess price, wide bars so they worked out pretty good for climbing and all that type of stuff.

Heavy.

There is not compromise in terms of performance at all. However, to be honest this is a very heavy bar and it is not even intended for any heavy riding so I don't really know how to rate this except that it does what it's supposed to do; be a handlebar. This is good for stock hardware so I guess it's great for whomever purchases the bike these come on. I would not recommend spending money on this aftermarket.

[May 26, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

good price kinda light for xc and they haven't bent at all in the almost three years I've had the bars

haven't found any but I'm not really hard on bars

A good solid xc bar at a reasonable price tha doesn't weigh alot. But if your a jumper or just hard on bars forget it and get something stronger

truvativ hussefelt. Oem crap

[Jan 24, 2007]
Josh

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheap, work fine

A little flexy

I got these for $12 so I can't complain. They get the job done. I do notice a bit of flex when pumping up a steep hill and they make a creaking noise that my old bars never did. I think they're good bang for the buck, but I'm keeping my eyes out for a deal on something better.

[Mar 12, 2002]
Aaron

OVERALL
Strength:

Solid construction, makes my bike go where I want it

Before I got into mountain biking I rode dirt bikes and they all have riser bars. I just feel more comfortable with this type and I wished I had switched sooner. These are really nice bars, especially for the price. since I have no tried other riser bars, I really cant compare it to others, but Im sure they are many other bars out there that are as good or better. If you find these cheaper than anything else, get em.

various flat bars

[Aug 21, 2004]
Nathan

OVERALL
Strength:

-Light for cross-country
-Nice Paint job

-620mm width and 1.5" rise is too narrow/small for dj, fr, st etc

These are good XC bars but not very good for fr, dh, st etc. Im putting axiom supercross bars on my bike beacuse they handle fr, st, dh much better than the Ritcheys

Aricle DH bars (friends bike)
Other crappy bars

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.