Niner Bikes Flat Top Carbon Handlebar

Best Price At

The Niner Carbon Flat Top bar features finely engineered carbon for increased ride quality and comfort. Carbon bars also employ a unique 5mm rise/drop, via an offset bulge in the bar's center section.

[Feb 11, 2013]
trevrev97

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, 5 Deg difference just by flipping the bar, Vibe absorption, wide, looks great!! 5 year warranty

Little pricey thats it!

I went from a Niner Alloy bar to this bar and the difference was noticeable right away, stiff with out being harsh!

Salsa Carbon Pro Moto, Niner Alloy bar, Easton Carbon bars.

[Jun 04, 2012]
SSearchVT

OVERALL
Strength:

Absorb vibration, light, strong, 5 year warranty.

Not cheap - actually, quite expensive... But as with many other things - you get what you pay for.

I opted to spoil myself and get some carbon bars to try to trim a little weight of the bike (mainly it was just to get something nice for myself). They replaced a pair of Salsa Pro-Moto's that were still in perfect shape. I had the existing grips transferred over as well. The weight reduction for just the bars is significant, but when the entire bike is taken into account is very minor.

On the first part of the ride it almost felt as if I was wearing and extra pair of gloves. I felt slightly disconnected from the trail - it was the minor vibrations not making it to my hands. The bars worked perfectly - when I turned them, they turned the bike - just like the aluminum ones I replaced... BUT - My hands did not get tired or go to sleep as they had on just about every ride previously. On previous rides on the exact same trails I would need to shake the blood back into my fingers at least 2 or 3 times, especially on longer downhill sections with a lot of braking.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.