Funn Full On Handlebar

- 710mm length - for added leverage
- 8 degree rearward sweep with 5.5 degree up-sweep
- 60mm rise - Ideal for cutting edge stubby stems
- A-FOF - Double Butted 2014 T6 Heat Treated Aluminum, Dual Stage Sandblast (DSS) finish with Laser-Etched graphics
- B-FOF - Plain Gauge 6061 T6 Heat Treated Aluminum - Laser-Etched graphics

[Dec 10, 2013]
Jemalsson

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheap, good looking wide riser

Not the stiffest one

I bought this cheap handlebar (25.4 mm edition) for a budget build and it has served me well for about six months now. It looks great and seems like it's of good quality. It might not be stiff enough for more extreme use though.

I found that the bar starts fattening out not too far from the ends, so before shortening it you should make sure there's enough room left for shifters/brake levers to attach.

[May 29, 2010]
dan51

OVERALL
Strength:

No idea

They do not allow installation of grips, shifters and brake levers.

DO NOT GET THESE BARS!
The ends are marked 1,2,3 for places to trim them. I trimmed them at 2. I then proceeded to install, and could not get the brake lever or shifter on far enough. The bar bulges too far out toward the end, preventing the levers from being slid on far enough.
I now have brand new cut bars that will not work on anything other than MAYBE a single speed.
DO NOT BUY THESE! Especially if you want to trim them down a little. Even if I did not trim them, I still doubt I could get the lever in far enough.
The parts I am trying to put on the bar are: Ruffian lock-on grips, X9 shifters, and XT brakes, so I'm using the same stuff most riders are.

Stick with a company that knows how to make handlebars, like Easton.
Waste of money.
Time to try and get my money back.

Easton

[Jun 28, 2003]
Tim LeLacheur

OVERALL
Strength:

width, weight, good bar for coming stock on my bike

material choice, it smapped

I was very happy with this bar until today when it snapped off a 1 foot drop. I have ridden this bar for almost a year and a half so i was not that suprised that it snapped. it came stock on my 2001 norco drop and then i swapped parts to my street bike. I would recomend this bar to a someone who is into light freeride and want a really wide bar

crowbar, ringleader, axiom, easton, and no name brands

[Mar 26, 2006]
ryan anger

OVERALL
Strength:

THESE HB'S ARE AWESOM! THEY ARE SO WIDE AND THATS MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THEM. THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF SWEEP AND RISE TO THEM

NONE

THESE HANDLEBARS ARE SWEET AND WOULD RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT NOT TOO MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE. THEY LOOK SWEET AND FUNCTION GREAT.

BONTRAGER BIG EARL

[Feb 13, 2004]
Justin Swanson

OVERALL
Strength:

Awesome rise, feels good, nice and wide, comes in cool colours.

Likes to flex a lot. Snapped after less than a year.

This is a nice bar....for XC. Dont buy this bar if you plan on doin any sort of freeride, DJ, or urban riding.

Amoeba DH bar, Axiom stuff

[Jan 23, 2002]
Ryan MacPhail

OVERALL
Strength:

it's nice and wide and is really strong

it's just a tad on the heavy side

A great product, buy it today

Kona DH

[Apr 24, 2003]
kyle sketsch

OVERALL
Strength:

everything. great rise, good length, awsome feel. Real stiff

the best bars i'v ever used, Im not gettin rid of them!

race face prodigy

[Apr 22, 2006]
Pjhay

OVERALL
Strength:

cool. very wide so im gonna cut some to half inch. nice design. great for any ride

idk

Ride on!

Answer Pro Taper

[Sep 26, 2002]
Supercraig Ross

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, big rise, very aggressive sweep. Very stout.

None yet

The FUNN bar is very reliable, it's thickness adds confidence to a former xc weenie. Plus the hot orange color is pretty honch! I would recommend this bar to any freerider/downhiller. FUNN is quickly setting a new standard for freerider components.

Race Face Air Alloy, Easton EA50 and EA70 Monkey bars.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.