Funn Fat Boy Handlebar

Funn Fat Boy Handlebar. Handlebars Riser. Triple butted Bar with bead blast and polished grip area. Features: ?Fatboy ?Triple butted AL7075-T6 ?31.8 Bar clamp diameter ?30mm and 50mm Rise ?710mm Wide ?8? Back sweep, 5.5? up sweep ?Bead blast with polished grip area ?Laser logo?s ?Weight ....

[Mar 21, 2013]
Phillip Palileo

OVERALL
Strength:

Durable, light and good looking. Affordable.

None.

I was looking to buy a Easton handlebar but instead I bought this from an online seller on Facebook. I tried checking for some reviews like I usually do before buying a part and they mostly had bad things to say about it. I was on a budget so I thought it can't be that bad. When it arrived it was really light even with the packaging so I was skeptical about it's durability. I also tried hitting it with my fingers so I could gauge the thickness and it was really thin. I already bought it so I just installed it. It put me on the edge at first but now that I'm used to it I can fairly say that it is a durable HB that can take some beating. I weigh 210 lbs and do XC over some very rough terrain. I also have to jump over potholes and rocks and never has this bar flex or failed me. I am now a Funn convert. I think I'll buy there Funn Hooka DH crank next since it cost half of what I would pay for a Shimano Saint.

[Jan 13, 2012]
LyNx

OVERALL
Strength:

Really nicely made bar, finish is great and for the very nice, low price the bar is under 300g. Love the angles on it, up sweep and back sweep are just right for me and the 750mm width was an epiphany for me coming from 685mm wide bars on all my bikes.

None I can find. Well actually only problem is now I need 2 or 3 more for my other bikes.

Fantastic bar for the $$, don't think there's anything else in this price range under 300g, heck even the bars close to $100 are only around this weight and not sure if their build quality is any better to be honest. So if you're looking for a nice wide, light bar that is under $40 this should definitely be one you look at.