Easton Haven Handlebar

Haven AM Handlebar A crucial element ofThe new Haven group,TheHaven Alloy bar is a full 711mm in length, yet weighs just 270-grams?ExclusiveTaperWallTechnology allowed EastonTo shaveThe Haven Alloy downtoThe minimum amount of material necessary without harming overallstrength and durability. 71cm wide! 9deg bend, 5deg upsweep Easton 7050 Aluminum Approximate weight 270 grams

[Dec 08, 2013]
Hoolie

OVERALL
Strength:

These are made out of metal, so they are more durable than carbon fiber in real world riding. The magnesium color is cool color for my bike. Wide bar is more efficient for my singlespeed.

These are waaaaay heavier than carbon bars, and I don't think they are going to last any longer. For a basic aluminum bar, they are expensive, even on sale, but they look great. My black bar has Haven graphics that you can't really see, and why else do we buy bling parts if you cannot show them off.

I liked the magnesium color so much on Turner 5 Spot, that I bought a black bar for my singlespeed, as old bar was too narrow for my changing style of riding. I think I would buy carbon bar if I had to do over. Although I think aluminum is stronger in various crash situations, I think the carbon bars are so failure proof, why not go that direction for handlebars and save weight. Anyway, I am kind of anti-carbon, so I went with these. Nice wide bar, good weight, and riding position is great. Adjustment lines for stem help you to play around with tilt, then go back to original setting.

Easton Monkey light (awesome), Stylo ($25 on sale, and work as well as Haven, but heavier), Ritchey

[Aug 07, 2013]
Zachariah
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

~Strong, like a bull
~Stiff as hell too
~Thick, 10mm walls at the clamp area
~3mm walls at the grips

~Heavy, @285g uncut(711mm)

The ONLY drawback of this super-stiff bar is that they will beat you up, on longer rides. They are so stiff - as everything resonates up through your arms and tooth fillings. Even though they are designed for XC, they can easily handle Trail and All-Mountain duties perfectly.

I've tried nearly ALL of them and this one has a nice width, weight and stiffness.

~Race Face Evolve
~Chromag Fubar OS

[Oct 13, 2011]
mhmtbike

OVERALL
Strength:

Excellent quality, very strong.

None.

I bought this bar to replace my stock one. I really like the width and the strength. I feel much more stable and have better control of the bike. If you are looking to upgrade you stock or broken bar I would highly recommend this bar.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.