Easton EC90 SL Handlebar

To get to the new Easton EC90 SL riser carbon handlebar, Easton took the best elements of proven MonkeyLite SL and punched the gas a little. OK, a lot. Easton has refined the TaperWall butting, added strength and toughness to the Easton mountain composit

[Jan 29, 2015]
sethbotwick

OVERALL
Strength:

Light strong

Very good bar.

[Oct 11, 2012]
hans

OVERALL
Strength:

Super light. Dampens well.

None really

Great bar. I also have the stem and the two pair up for a very light cockpit. The only beef I have is that it is so light that I have found myself holding back more so than normal. I have dropped a couple of feet with them but wont push it much more than that. They also have some noticeable flex that makes the ride a bit more comfy than other bars. Gotta be careful not to overtorch the stem bolts--not a big deal. Though ii am still getting adjusted to my new setup, I am enjoying the noticeable comfort and light weight the EC 90 provides.

[Jul 11, 2011]
phlegm

OVERALL
Strength:

Light. Scary light.

None found, except price I suppose.

This is one of those products you suspect is from the future, or that uses alien technology. It's just amazingly light - so much so that I was a bit concerned about flex when I first installed it. It installed fine (be sure to use carbon paste/grip), and it has been amazing. No flex detected at all. I'm not doing anything crazy with it (I'm ~175 lbs and doing true XC stuff), but it has been perfect. Very pleased with this purchase.

Ritchey Pro

[Jul 08, 2011]
Inuitbiker

OVERALL
Strength:

Light. Vibration Dampening.

None yet

Does its job. Surprised how well it dampens shocks. So far so good. Will update if anything comes up.

easton ec90, ec70 handlebars

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.