Bontrager Crow Bar Handlebar

Bontrager Crow Bar

[Jul 26, 2008]
Coop

OVERALL
Strength:

Nice finish, good angles

Bit too much flex (I'm a heavyweight)

Nice bar, but it just didn't feel right on my MTB. I ended up shortening it and putting it on my commuter roadbike. Love it for that use.

Specialized flatbar, Nameless riser bars.

[Apr 04, 2006]
patty whiter

OVERALL
Strength:

its an awesome bar for jumping,drops and anything else

haven't found any yet

theses bars are awesome

wal-mart bikes

[Jan 19, 2006]
Micheal

OVERALL
Strength:

Good rise, light, keeps me from having to bend over so far, looks good, PRICE.

Thus far I have been very satisfied with these handle bars especially for the price. If I experence any difficulties I will post again.

Default Fuji flat handle bars.

[Sep 14, 2001]
Jordan X

OVERALL
Strength:

The whole bar, they are very strong and STEEL...Mine came with a cross brace which just adds more strength.

Nothing yet

The best bar I've ever used. Absolutely no flaws. The length is perfect in my opinion, and they don't get much stronger. Recomended for any time of riding, especially freeriding and urban.

Go buy them and enjoy!

5 flamin dog dicks

Some flat bars and one other no name riser bar

[Oct 21, 2001]
Tyler

OVERALL
Strength:

Light and dampens vibrations very well

could be a little wider

I have actually never seen a Ti Crowbar, but I got one somehow. I've never heard of anyone else having one or seen it advertised. It really matches my Ti frame very well and dampens those chatter bumps way, way better than the Monkeybar or the Hyperlite. I give it a double 5 chilis because it does what it is supposed to do. If you can find one, get it.

Answer Hyperlite straight bar, Easton EA70 Monkeybar

[Oct 04, 2001]
Chris

OVERALL
Strength:

A Good Handlebar. Definately stiffer than my old strait bar.Very nice Rise and Sweep(I got the 40mm(1.5") 5 degree).

It was A little hard to slide into my old stem. I was afraid I was going to snap my stem in two. But after about an hour of wrestling it I got it on.

I really Like this Bar. The riser bar sits me up in a much more comfortable position. I am tall -6'2 and I used to feel like I was leaning too far over my front hub. With my old strait bar I had to much weight on my hands. After a long ride my wrists and shoulders would hurt a little. My Crow Bar is great- A bit wider so it opens up my shoulders and I feel like my center of gravity is now where it should be. This Bar really improved my bikes geometry. I took off my old bar ends- I thought I'd miss them , but I feel I can climb a lot better with my riser bar. It is much stiffer than my old bar. I have been able to do some down hill runs that were just too much before - no more endos!
I give this bar Five Fat Flamin' Huffys. Great Bar At a Cheap Price Go buy one you'll ride better!

CODA Performance strait Bar

[Jul 26, 2001]
Pieter Morgan

OVERALL
Strength:

It wips ass, it doesnt brake, i kiked it wen i crashd and it hert mee. and it still did never brake. i was driving on it to scool and a munkee sit on it and it didnt brake. it still werks. i am love this bar.

it is not having weeknes

i cant see a bottom line on my computer if it is in culur i cant see it my computer is black and wite.

a stick coming from a tree

[Nov 13, 1998]
GEORGE STEPHENS
cross-country rider

OVERALL

i`ve owned a lot of riser bars(club roost,azonic double wall,profile),but the crow bar is by far the stiffest. i`m a 250 pounder, so stiff is good for me. thanks keith,good job!

[Apr 09, 1999]
moe
Cross-Country Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

perfect width, super stiff, super strong, lighter than all those dumb downhill risers out there, cheap when compared to Easton, Race Face, etc.

absolutely none!

The Bonti Crowbar is perfect for my size (5'8 with a 17.5 bike frame). I have way more control on steep, technical descents, drops, & wheelies. It is much more comfortable on the long rides, and feels perfect! Although my flat bar was much lighter, I do not notice any difference in weight on the front end. BUY THIS RISER!!!

[Oct 02, 1998]
Danny
weekend warrior

OVERALL

I never realized how much a riser bar helps! My back feels so much better sice I switched to a riser bar. I got the Crow because it has the largest degree of bend among all bars. I get great control and it keeps me in more of an upright position. I dont know about durability yet since I just got it, but my back gives it 5 chilis.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.